- A non-woven abrasive product used for cleaning, finishing, blending and deburring applications
- Industry leader for surface conditioning applications
- Great for decorative finishes, cleaning applications and deburring
- Load resistant
- Hook and Loop attachment for easy re-use
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Scotch-Brite Surface Conditioning Disc, Hook and Loop Attachment, Aluminum Oxide (Multiple Grit Types/Sizes)
|Price:||$23.61 - $280.00|
Contains a backing that mounts to hook and loop pads. Abrasive mineral: Very Fine grade aluminum ... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Scotch-Brite Surface Conditioning Disc
Scotch-Brite Surface Conditioning Disc comes in a wide variety of grades and sizes and is an ideal first-step for cleaning, blending, deburring, and finishing. Durable, non-woven fiber construction conforms well on irregular or contoured surfaces without undercutting or damaging the base material.
- Variety of abrasive grades and sizes provide an ideal starting point for cleaning, finishing, blending, and light deburring
- Open web material runs cool and resists loading for prolonged operation
- Conformable disc conditions surfaces without gouging, undercutting, or damaging the base material
- Suitable for metal, composite, plastics, and other materials
- Hook and loop attachment system provides fast disc change-out for multi-step finishing processes
The open-web material runs cool and resists loading to enable prolonged operation while evenly distributed aluminum oxide abrasives produce a high cut-rate for consistent finishing.
The Scotch-Brite Surface Conditioning Disc uses aluminum oxide abrasive. Aluminum oxide is a popular choice among industrial professionals because of its cut-rate and long life. This mineral is a tough, durable abrasive that self-fractures to expose fresh cutting edges in use, whereas traditional abrasives, such as garnet, quickly wear down with use. Due to its high cut-rate, hardness, strength, and low heat retention, aluminum oxide mineral is widely used in grinding applications in addition to sanding and finishing use. Aluminum oxide is suitable on a wide variety of substrates in both woodworking and metalworking, including ferrous alloys.
Our Scotch-Brite industrial abrasives are unique surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon or synthetic fibers. Combining abrasives with the fibers creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material runs cool and is load resistant, which keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for stripping old paint off my 60 year old car !Published 10 months ago by Robert W. Carpenter