Scotch Brite Kitchen Microfiber Cloth - 2 ea
- Dries quickly
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Microfiber Technology Effectively Cleans In and Around the Sink Better Than Ordinary Dishcloths!
2 Cloths- 11.5in.x 12.5in. (30cm x 32cm)
Absorbs up to 50% more* than ordinary cotton dishcloths!
- Super thirsty microfiber construction absorbs fast!
- Dries quickly, rinses and wrings easily!
- Scours, lifts and traps messes on dishes and counters.
- Wipes clean with little or no streaking- even on glass and appliances.
- Long lasting- stain and fray resistant.
- Cream color cloth with designer color stitching accents any kitchen decor.
- Cloth safe for all surfaces.
Microfiber is often called the miracle material. Why? Tiny sharp-edged microfibers, many times smaller than a human hair, are constructed to lift, trap and absorb better than regular fibers, such as cotton. The unique characteristics of microfiber save you time and make kitchen clean-ups easier.
- Microfiber with sharp, pie-shape edges lifts, traps and absorbs for easier and faster cleaning.
- Regular fiber does not lift, trap and absorb like microfiber.
Great for...in the sink....on the countertop and all around the kitchen!
*Internal 3M lab tests measuring liquid grams per fiber gram absorption against representative sample of cotton dishcloths sold at retail.
"Scotch-Brite" is a registered trademark of 3M in the USA and certain other countries.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I agree that these are perfect for cleaning eyeglasses. Heads up though, I found this exact item in my local hardware store for a lot cheaper than on here.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Now that they are beginning to wear out, it's time for more. These cloths are just the right thickness
for whatever job you use them for. My old dish cloths were too thick. Read more
I love these, I just keep adding them to my collection. They are so much better than regular dish cloths. They don't hang on to a lot of water, cleans well, worth it.Published on May 5, 2013 by Jan L. Badinski
Love them. Great cloths. These are definitely mult-purposed. I use them for floor scrubbing, cleaning the bathrooms, & washing crusty dishes.Published on March 7, 2013 by sam