5.0 out of 5 stars can't live without this product.
can't livewithout this product - and can no longer find this product in any store. what happenedto it? it can clean anything including glass without scratching. i have even used it on my car to get those little white marks off when you get a little too close to something. so glad i checked amazon for this amazing product.
Published on April 16, 2011 by marilyn

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not like the previous version of this product
Published 6 months ago by Ceres

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars can't live without this product., April 16, 2011
This review is from: Scotch-Brite Rescue No Rust Soap Mini Pads 300, 3-Count (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sotch Brite Soap filled pads for the kitchen, July 13, 2011
The Scotch Brite soap filled pads are the best scrubbing pads we have ever used. They are difficult to find but thanks to Amazon I now have my source for purchaing them. They are perfect for cleaning pots and pans, countertops, cook topa, etc.

I have recommended these to my friends and told them they could be purchased at Amazon.3M Scotch-Brite Rescue 320 No Rust Soap Pad, 6-Count

5.0 out of 5 stars searched high and low, March 3, 2012
Searched high and low for this product! Ace hardware used to stock the cleaning pads but no longer? Love the mini pads. They come pre-soaped and clean everything... including glasses without scratching! I have asked the local grocery stores to stock but they haven't. It would be a good item for Wal-mart or other grocers to keep on the shelves. I guess I will continue buying from Amazon.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not like the previous version of this product, January 10, 2014
Ceres (Malibu, CA) - See all my reviews
Have been looking everywhere for the Scotch Brite Non-Rust soap pads that I've used for years, found these instead. These have a sponge on one end and a scrub pad on the other. Not as useful as the full scrub pads with soap that were great for pans and grills that you can't use steel wool on. The sponge is practically useless, if I wanted a sponge then I would buy one. Really miss the pads as they were.

5.0 out of 5 stars best scrubber, April 6, 2013
perfect size I use to gentle clean my pots and pans. not too thick and not too large to handle

5.0 out of 5 stars Rescue Pads, May 29, 2011
I used to buy these at the grocery store but couldn't find them anymore. I had looked everywhere for these handy scrubbers and found them at Amazon. They are great in the kitchen and not only do they clean pots and pans but I have used them to clean paint trays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 5, 2011
Have used this product for years but can no longer find it in local grocery stores.
Although not sure I would buy it through the mail again as it came in a large box instead of a padded envelope and cost over $13.00 for two small pkgs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice 3M product., September 28, 2013
Nice and sturdy and great for items you do not want to scratch. The previous pad, which was more like an SOS pad, they discontinued. I would have given that one a 5 star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only sponges I'll use to wash dishes!, July 24, 2013
TigresSKS (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
These are the sponges I grew up washing dishes with. They're the only ones I will use and they're difficult to find in stores. They're small enough to fit inside glasses and into the corners of pans. They've got enough scrub power, but not enough to scratch pot bottoms, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, June 9, 2013
I have used these for years and love them. I have tried to find them in the last year or so and no one around here caries them. All the groceries used to but have taken then out of their stock.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›