4.0 out of 5 stars Pet Hair Removal
I use these rollers to remove hair not only from my furniture, but I also "roll" my two cats to get the excess hair off them, they love it!
Published on July 12, 2008 by bua1

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed
Published on November 5, 2011 by bighen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, November 5, 2011
This review is from: Scotch Brite Lint Roller Refill, 56 Sheets (Pack of 12) (Health and Beauty)
I bought a five-pack of these at a local Costco and they are just terrible. Being from Minnesota, I am a firm believer in all things made by 3M, but unfortunately these lint rollers just don't stick. I'm really confused how 3M/Scotch managed to get these on the market after doing any sort of testing in the field. Their postal tape, packing tape, and every other sticky substance that they make is usually the best on the market. However, these lint rollers fall way short of expectations. The sheets are very hard to tear off and they just don't grab the pet hair like they should. I have a hound and he is very hairy, but these rollers just don't grab. What Scotch should have done is used their packing tape that's the color of masking tape for their lint rollers! If you buy lint rollers, buy the kind that look like masking tape sold by other companies, as they work WAY better than these. I bought these because they were a good price and will definitely not buy them again. Come on 3M, you can do better than this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pet Hair Removal, July 12, 2008

1.0 out of 5 stars worst lint roller ever, May 4, 2009
Scotch Lint Roller is the worst lint roller I have ever used. It doesn't pick up cat hair very good, isn't sticky enough. The sheets do not tear off even and it is too pricey. A waste of time and money.

3.0 out of 5 stars ROLLER REFILL TOO LARGE FOR ROLLER, June 15, 2013
The refill will not fit the roller I have. I thought the refills were all standard size. I can't find a roller large enough for the refill to fit. Therefore, I have to roll it by hand and that is a real problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3M/Scotch Lint Roller Refill Review, March 27, 2011
Product is true to form. Great buy to purchase this in bulk vice individual at the local retail store. Our family uses this product to counter the effects of having a dog and works great around the house. Shipping was fast and free through PRIME.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very sticky, January 19, 2009
J. Lehigh (Westminster, MD) - See all my reviews
These rollers kind of defeat the purpose. I am constantly ripping off sheets because it appears to have little pick-up ability. Does not pick-up pet hairs very well. Now I am stuck with a box of these. I will never buy this brand roller again. The rollers from Jos. A. Bank have the best pick-up I have found.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous for cat hair, November 8, 2012
I have 3M Scotch Pet Hair Roller Refill, 70-Sheet (839RF-70)2 Ragdoll cats that live mostly indoors. The result is they do shed hair. I have been using these rollers for about 7 years since I bought my cats and they are the only thing that work on clothes well. I bought some from here in bulk and got a great buy with prompt service. Excellent! Thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars The WORST lint rollers, ever!, January 21, 2011
A Kid's Review
I have cats. I've always had cats. I've always used lint rollers. Our usual roller, something we usually buy at Target, ran out. In a pinch I bought these at CVS, 'cause they were on sale. BOY, do they suck. You pick up more cat hair wrapping a piece of tape around your finger. They're the lousiest investment I've ever made and I will never, ever buy them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't fit, November 11, 2011
These do not fit my rollers, they are waaaay too big and don't even stay on. They are supposed to be REFILLS, so I expected them to fit on the rollers I have, but NOOOOOO.
I don't even know, yet, if they will pick up cat hair because they are almost impossible to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars We buy them by the 12 pack, May 11, 2014
This is our favorite brand of lint roller, and have 2 or 3 handles scattered around the house, so we buy the refills by the box for convenience. The refills seem to remain sticky longer than other brands, and each used sheet is easy to snap off. The offset handle is comfortable to hold and rolls easily.

One word of caution: Each refill comes with a white cardboard core which you remove before inserting the handle. If you remove the core too quickly or carelessly, it might stick to the innermost sheet and pull the sheet out of the hole. This makes inserting the handle, and rolling the refill, very difficult. If you are careful removing the core, there's no problem.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›