5.0 out of 5 stars Great boxes!
Published 21 months ago by Cassie

3.0 out of 5 stars About average - not very heavy duty.
I'm in the process of doing a huge state-to-state move and decided to order some boxes while I am filling the ones I have because I knew I would need about 6 more. I previously bought some of the heavy duty boxes at Home Depot for about 2 bucks each for the 18x18x18 and those boxes are really the best for this type of move or long term storage. The Scotch brand cost...
Published 15 months ago by kmomo72

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boxes!, March 11, 2013
I've made two cross-country moves in the past year and I used these boxes both times. I filled them up and mailed them to my new address. They say they can handle up to 65 lbs, and I used all of that (and maybe a couple of extra pounds) and they held up very nicely. I like this particular size because it's one of the largest sizes you can mail without having to pay a lot for oversized packages at the post office and yet they're relatively easy to pick up and handle. I would buy them again!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's just a simple box! But . . ., December 5, 2012
This size is hard to find. You probably won't find it in your local buyers' clubs, office supply stores, or big box stores. And it's handy-dandy for shipping and storing stuff. This brand never disappoints and is almost always competitive. I just engineered a 3,000-mile trans-Pacific relocation using nothing but this brand of boxes, bubble wrap, stretch film, and shipping tape, with a little help from other brands for filler and packing materials, along with the U.S. postal service and the usual quick-shippers. The supplies were all from Amazon. Amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect size ..., October 5, 2012
L. Mountford (Bellingham, WA United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
... not too big and not too small.

I travel to visit family a couple of times per year, usually flying. Rather than pay the checked bag charges to the airlines, I ship my belongings via UPS to my brother's house, and then ship it home at the end of the trip. The cost is about the same as the airlines charge, but I'm more comfortable knowing that my chances of losing my belongings are far less with UPS than they are with the airlines!

I use these boxes for shipping my "luggage." They're the perfect size, sturdy, easy to handle, and hold quite a lot. Very happy with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOXES, September 10, 2012
This review is from: Scotch Folded Box, 14-Inches x 14-Inches x 14-Inches, 6-Pack (Office Product)
The product was shipped in time and arrived in good condition. I used these five boxes for moving books and they worked great. Very sturdy and they could have been used again. The smaller size is great for books. I highly recommend these boxes.

5.0 out of 5 stars good size, sturdy, December 31, 2011
I purchased these boxes to help a family member move recently. The boxes were easy to assemble and were a good size for books, kitchenware, and other knick-knacks. They were sturdy and held up well in the cross-country move. Just wish I'd bought a few more...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Strong box, December 8, 2011
We're working on a move. This is a good size box. The only con, which is not biggie, is that there are no handles which would make it easier to move the lightly packed boxes (but would probably rip the box for heavier boxed items). Overall it is a good strong box. They shipped out quickly too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice strong boxes!, March 20, 2014
Used it for my move, they are bigger and hold more stuff than you think they can. Strong and arrived in a good condition. I think partial credit would go to UPS however they boxes did 90% of the job. I am happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Storage boxes., January 7, 2014
These storage boxes are great. I am storing my Christmas decorations in them. They are easy to stack and are not too heavy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Survialists, November 4, 2013
I moved from DC to Seattle using these boxes and they survived the long Amtrak trip. These are great for bulky but somewhat lightweight items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and strong., October 8, 2013
Jimmy D. Johnson "1cavjimmy" (Germantown, OH United States) - See all my reviews
These boxes are the right size for heavier items like books or plates. They are well made and provide good protection. I will buy more.