Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on May 4, 2016
As always, Scotch Magic Tape works great. This one was available as an add-on for about the same price as the knock-offs. However, I am perfectly willing to pay more for Scotch tape as the knock offs don't work very well and stick to themselves before very long. I highly recommend this product.
on November 9, 2015
I know, It is Scotch tape and I bought it on passing with such a low price. It fine BUT

THE ROLL IS TINY - about half the size of what I have come to expect from a normal roll of Scotch Tape that appears in the picture.

All my fault. Didn't know they made child size versions, and didn't even check before buying.

And it's still scotch tape, just much narrower and a lot less on the roll.
on November 28, 2015
I did not pay enough attention when I ordered this. It's only 1/2 inch wide, I normally buy 3/4 inch wide. The width of this tape is pretty slim, should be fin for wrapping packages but may not be enough for taping 8 1/2 by 11" sheets onto the wall for notes, etc in my office, as the width is so small, there's just not enough tape there to hold something for long.
on January 4, 2016
This Scotch tape is not your ordinary tape. This high quality tape is so excellent that the stickiness of tape is unparalleled. All must bow before this godlike tape. It can fix all problems. Rip some paper? Tape it. Origami? Tape it. Fun collage? Tape it. Failing heart? Tape it. Fatal crash? Tape it. All problems are solved by this high and mighty tape.
on November 6, 2015
Same old scotch tape its always been...great idea as an add on...too many times I have to spend more than I want to get the free shipping which isn't really free and then you add on the arbitrary tax amounts....well this is a great product and a good add on item...you can never have emough scotch tape...right,
on May 5, 2016
We have used Scotch for years. Its always been an excellent product. I like to use it to label freezer and frig containers. It sticks securely, is easy to write on for labeling, and is easy to remove.
on December 30, 2015
My bad for not reading the description, but I didn't know that more than one size of scotch tape dispenser existed. When I opened the package, I actually laughed out loud at how tiny it was, but for the price, I'm not at all unhappy with the purchase.
on July 1, 2015
Cheap price, cheap tape, cheap quality. If you were expecting more then I will go ahead and let you know that you will be disappointed. It's cheap tape. And you're on this page because let's just say you're not looking at the quality
VINE VOICEon September 16, 2013
I've been using Scotch Magic Tape since I was a kid. I think it came out during the early 1960's, maybe late 1950's. We always had the Scotch Tape in the red package before this one came out and then it's been the green one for me ever since. Gee, I guess I've been using this tape for around 50 years. I guess that makes me 3M brand loyal.

I was running low on tape and was so happy to find this tape as an Amazon add on item when a little short of $25 for free shipping. It was nice to have a reminder that Amazon carries these little office products I'm always needing around my home.
on July 27, 2015
It's Scotch tape...what more can I say? I've used many other brands of tape, and they generally don't suit my needs. Scotch tape is always consistently easy to use, holds well, and does what I need it to (which is usually holding wrapping paper onto a package). It's also handy for picking up small bits of broken glass.