5.0 out of 5 stars tape, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Scotch Magic Tape, 1/2 x 800 Inches (119) (Office Product)
Scotch tape is the only brand of tape I will buy. An excellent company that still makes their product IN THE USA!

5.0 out of 5 stars Always the best, November 27, 2013
This review is from: Scotch Magic Tape, 1/2 x 800 Inches (119) (Office Product)
There just is no other tape that can compare to or compete with Scotch Magic Tape. There are certain brands that are the best in their categories, in my mind, like Kleenex, Bounty paper towels, etc., and in the tape category Scotch has always been the very best one. I like the way it just disappears into whatever you put it onto, such as the back of an envelope to seal it. When I tear up something by mistake, there is nothing better than Scotch Magic Tape to be able to attach the pieces back together with. The paper is almost as good as new with the Scotch tape.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the perfect tape for every thing I use it on!, November 6, 2013
This review is from: Scotch Magic Tape, 1/2 x 800 Inches (119) (Office Product)
This tape works just fine for everything I use it on. I bought two of them, instead of just one, and, with 800 inches each, I should never have to buy any for the rest of my life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Tape!!, May 5, 2012
This review is from: Scotch Magic Tape, 1/2 x 800 Inches (119) (Office Product)
Scotch Magic Tape is the only kind of tape I buy. I have used cheaper tapes. They pale in comparison. Magic tape is virtually invisible when applied. It is sturdy yet able to be sliced with a fingernail when you need to adjust the length of the tape on the fly. Cheap tapes just twist and crumple. No frustration with Magic tape. Did I mention that it is the only kind of tape I buy?!

Scotch Magic Tape, 1/2 x 800 Inches (119)
$3.20 $2.79