5.0 out of 5 stars Always go back to Scotch brand tape, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Scotch Magic Tape, 3/4 x 650 Inches (122) (Office Product)
Every now and again I get a cheap store brand of tape and I regret it. I always go back to scotch. Nothing sticks better or is as sturdy. And when using over the labels it leaves the label readable...cheap store/generic brands are fuzzy and hard to read thru. One name brand I will never leave.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's MAGIC!, August 7, 2013
This review is from: Scotch Magic Tape, 3/4 x 650 Inches (122) (Office Product)
I ordered some Scotch Magic Tape to be sent to a friend visiting the US, to bring back to Brazil for me (it's about 4x more expensive here, and the me-toos are horrible quality.) Amazon asked me to review my purchase. Well, it MAGIC, FFS. What better recommendation could there BE?

5.0 out of 5 stars Still some left for me, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Scotch Magic Tape, 3/4 x 650 Inches (122) (Office Product)
This stuff is famious for doing the job. It's easy to cut without getting stuck to itself. It's the backbone of the Scotch tape line. The problem was it came [and still does] on small rolls that my wife would "barrow' and when I found it again the dispenser was empty. With it's larger capasity [650 inches] there's a good chance [but no promise] that some tape will be there. The replaceable dispenser is also alittle larger making it easier to spot when I'm hunting for it. Every other manufacturer makes a copy but get the original that is still the #1 package wrap and general use tape out here, bar none

5.0 out of 5 stars Great adhesive, April 10, 2013
This review is from: Scotch Magic Tape, 3/4 x 650 Inches (122) (Office Product)
It is Scotch Tape, What else can I say? I have to put in 11 more words, so here they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrapping, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Scotch Magic Tape, 3/4 x 650 Inches (122) (Office Product)
Best thing to use for wrapping presents. Holds well with just a small amount, doesn't come unstuck. Tears off easier than cheaper brands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it at your local store., August 11, 2011
This review is from: Scotch Magic Tape, 3/4 x 650 Inches (122) (Office Product)
With shipping, this item was approximately $9. You can buy this at your local store for about $3 and not waste money on shipping.
The only reason I got it on amazon was because I didn't have a choice and if you have a choice, buy it at your store.

Other than price, it works great. Just like tape should

ARRAY(0xac409690)

Scotch Magic Tape, 3/4 x 650 Inches (122)
$3.19 $2.59