5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size & dispenser for kids
Published on September 5, 2009 by zhabazon

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product
I should have chosen to not be lazy and just go to the dollar store to purchase this product. It was a little pricey online.
Published 22 months ago by michelle

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size & dispenser for kids, September 5, 2009
zhabazon (Washington DC area) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Scotch Magic Tape , 3/4 x 300 Inches, 3 Pack (3105) (Office Product)
For as long as I can remember, I've been asked, "Please pass me the scotch tape," not "Please pass me the tape so I can wrap this birthday present." Most of us refer to clear tapes as "scotch tape," not recognizing that there are assorted manufacturers of this adhesive. Of all the tapes I've tried, Scotch Magic Tape is worthy of its name. Since it "disappears" when used to hold items together, is becomes "invisible" and it does not turn yellow over the years, roll up on the sides, or get sticky on the surface with the years. It is safe for photographs and will not make a mess of them as happened when I used an impostor many years ago. These plastic rolls seem less sturdy than those of years past, however, they are still more sturdy than most others I've recently seen and used. These particular rolls are NOT refillable like others which have a hard two sided plastic case. They are very lightweight, one side is open and the other is the clear plastic shell. The cutter blade is molded right into the plastic, so little people's hands would be safer when using this dispenser than many others. Would fit well in a backpack or little art supply case. I like having these in drawers throughout my home so I don't have to search for the tape when I need to attach one piece of paper to another. Makes sealing open envelopes a breeze and the 3/4" width is a more desirable size for my needs. I find that I end up using fewer inches in the long run.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile almost invisible tape that can be used for many purposes..., August 7, 2013
Scotch Magic Tape is quality tape looking almost invisible when applied to paper. I used it a lot for my home/office paper adhesive needs, from decorative paper gift wrapping, sealing envelopes, leaving notes on refrigerator and mending broken pieces of paper.

Great feature is that it can be also written on so it can be used for notes on documents that are not allowed to write and it doesn't become yellow after been applied for some time.

Considering this three-piece package it's looking like there is more tape than it actually does but nevertheless in shop where I bought it, it's still cheaper than to buy separately three pieces of tape.

Scotch Magic Tape is versatile almost invisible tape that can be used for many purposes therefore I would strongly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tape, January 2, 2014
Tape is great, this allowed me to have more than enough tape to wrap Christmas gifts for the next 5 years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., December 12, 2013
Not much to say. It's three rolls of Scotch tape. It works well for wrapping gifts. It is a good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, December 3, 2013
Brittany (Calabasas, CA) - See all my reviews
Its tape. What more can ya say? Wish it came a little more full though but I did buy the 300 inch one

5.0 out of 5 stars works, February 19, 2013
wbentrim (Bucks County, PA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I have tried many off brands of tape in an effort to save money. I have not found any tape that measures up to the Scotch brand. It sticks and really is darn near invisible.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, December 28, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars well, it is 3M, December 17, 2012
The tape is very good and efficient. But it feels like fragile and easy to be broken. It is a good product for office use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Half roll?, April 2, 2012
I was really expecting more tape to be on the roll. In the picture it looks like the roll isn't far from touching the top of the dispenser, but when mine arrived, it barely filled half. It wasn't tampered with since it had the green tip on the end, but maybe it was defective..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 25, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Is it possible that there is someone in the world here in the 21st century who is unfamiliar with this stuff and really needs a review to help them decide if they want to buy it? Scotch Magic Tape is the one with the matte finish that you can write on. Once applied, the frosted finish is virtually invisible.

You get three disposable dispensers of 3/4 inch tape, each 300 inches long. The dispensers appear to be single-use. They are completely open on one side but I don't think they can be refilled. This could be viewed as packaging-intensive and eco-unfriendly. If such matters concern you, you may want to invest in a permanent desk dispenser and refill rolls as that option would involve less plastic waste.

When applying, as long as you keep one end of the tape off of of the surface you're sticking it to, you can remove it without difficulty. But once you've pressed the entire piece of tape down firmly, it's permanent and essentially un-removable. It will shred and tear if you try. Likewise, if the tape gets free of the cutting edge of the dispenser and sticks itself flat to the roll, you're doomed.