5.0 out of 5 stars clear packaging tape.
What can I say about this clear packaging tape. It is Scotch 3M brand which tells you it is quality. It comes in a dispenser with a toothed edge for cutting the tape, so you can start at one side of the box and easily tape the top down more or less one-handed. So glad it its available on Amazon .com.
Published on December 29, 2011 by amazon fan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good performance at a good price
The tape works OK.

Published on March 7, 2011 by D. Bermejo

5.0 out of 5 stars clear packaging tape., December 29, 2011
This review is from: Scotch Packaging Tape with Dispenser, 2 Inches x 1000 Inches, Clear (142L) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars I ordered this tape, October 31, 2011
so I could tape the box of my very first return to Amazon.com. It is excellent tape and the dispensers the tape comes in are pretty good. I have just reordered a multiple package of this tape. The first ones did not last long.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good performance at a good price, March 7, 2011
The tape works OK.

The only thing I would note is that this tape feels a little stiff and you need to make sure to press it firmly against boxes or whatever you're sealing. By that, I mean that the tape feels like it's not very sticky. I've used other tape guns with different tape that is more sticky and flexible, but I don't remember the brand... I might post it if I remember.

Anyway, this tape works just fine. I might be splitting hairs by saying other tape is more sticky, because I've sent several packages using this tape and never had a problem.

I would probably buy it again, but if you will need a lot of tape, you might want to test a roll to see how you like it before buying dozens of rolls that you don't like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Tape, December 18, 2011
I will order again~served my many purposes & stuck well! Don't hesitate to order as the cutting edge was just fine also.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good packaging tape, October 2, 2011
For some reason I thought this was going to be a bigger role- like the diameter of a duct tape roll. It's much smaller, but there's plenty of tape. The dispenser works well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic packing tape gets the job done, September 25, 2011
- If you order online, you likely do ship items back from time to time, this makes it easier!
- Seals boxes strong
- Easy to use dispensor makes it even less work
- Delivered quick by Amazon, price is right, and nice to have in stock when you need it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good tape for packaging, November 14, 2012
Jimmy Kim (United States) - See all my reviews
I sell a lot of things on Ebay and I need a large and cheap quantity of tape to last me. This did excellently for all my needs and clings very cleanly against most services.

For the price it has an excellent amount and should last me quite a bit.

The item is now an add-on item and is a great pickup,I'll make sure to pick up a lot more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scotch Packaging Tape with Dispenser, March 31, 2012
I have been using this brand of packaging tape for many, many years, and I have never been disappointed. You just cannot beat the Scotch brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars shipping tape, February 26, 2011
Great shipping tape, got this once we used up our old tape. Comes in handy for all sort of tape jobs around the house.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Worthless, November 21, 2011
bassmasta (Capistrano Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This "heavy duty" packaging tape does not stick to anything! I used to love the "Premium Performance" Packaging Tape but it's not available anywhere now... so I am forced to buy this worthless product. I apply it and it literally peels right off.

ARRAY(0xa35b1780)