5.0 out of 5 stars great quality shirt
great quality shirt. fit is typical scotch & soda fit. if you're on the muscular side, you should get one size up since this shirt is very fitted. material's really nice but feels a bit warm for the summer.
Published 20 hours ago by mangoman75

Ordered a large and it was way too small. Why can't they size appropriately? Guess I can give it my kids or a small person. Why 20 words.
Published 4 months ago by Number Cruncher

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality shirt, July 9, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered a large and it was way too small. Why can't they size appropriately? Guess I can give it my kids or a small person. Wh, February 22, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Clothing, December 29, 2013
Andrew F. (Natick, MA United States) - See all my reviews
The shirt fit quite well and I liked the look. I returned it only because I didn't like how the color looked on me upon trying it on, however, I went online and ordered a different shirt from Scotch & Soda the same day.

Scotch & Soda Men's Long-Sleeve Check Shirt