Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: 20-Pouches|Change
Price:$2.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on December 29, 2014
Wonderful surprise gift for that fanciful, gifted, crafty husband who has "everything" and always suggest laminating everything. Here it is! The laminator! Now he says he doesn't remember ever needing one of these things, which is funny because every chance he gets he says, "We oughta have a laminator for things like this!" So, I get him one for Christmas (because of the Amazon daily deal) and he acts all surprised and bewildered. I'm sure it'll all be put to good use throughout the coming years. If for nothing else than our wills and powers of attorney.
on February 23, 2014
Discounted on amazon so I bought because I have a lamination laminitor machine I bought on amazon on the hot deal of the day 4 stars because I have not used yet. Came on time price was good and so was the packaging.
on February 23, 2013
The pouches for the laminator which are Brand products are great. The price was good and since I had also purchased the laminator at the same time I purchased various sizes of pouches. I also purchased them to share with my son who also was given the laminator. Great useful items.
on November 10, 2015
This was my very first use of my laminator and it worked great. These pouches were a perfect size for my Medicare card. I don't know when I will need them again, but I've stored them in the box with the laminator so I don't misplace them.
on September 21, 2015
I use these for my kids lunchbox love notes and they have worked well. They seal well and are a great size. They have been water proof and have stood up to the beating they get from the lunch box and kids.
VINE VOICEon December 18, 2014
These are great little laminating pouches. I use them with a Royal Heating Laminator and they are perfect. The size is exactly right for lamination my State Farm vehicle insurance card or any business card size card or paper. The thickness of the laminating, material is just right for these size objects. Highly recommend !
on April 24, 2012
I used these with the Scotch Thermal Laminator 15.5 Inches x 6.75 Inches x 3.75 Inches, 2 Roller System (TL901), that I purchased at the same time. I kinda went a little crazy with it and laminated every card sized item in the house! These work well, no bubbles or unsealed edges.
on January 21, 2015
When my husband bought a laminating machine to preserve several important documents of ours, didn't think the Frankenstein monster had been created! With these thermal laminating pouches in hand, suddenly he was going throughout the house finding things to laminate...so I'd say they worked splendidly.
on January 15, 2015
These worked great in the laminator that I bought my husband for Christmas. I bought a couple of sizes and wish I had ordered the 8 x 10 (?) for letters and objects I would like to look at often, but want to preserve.
on January 28, 2013
I purchased these initially to make laminated "medication" / emergency cards for an elderly friend of mine. They are the perfect size for her and her husband to carry in their wallets. They turned out beautifully, thank you ;o). Seriously, they are crystal clear - the perfect size and easy for them to carry in their wallets and will last as long as they need them to. Initially, I had tried the "laminate yourself" products and I'm sure we can all imagine how well that went seeing as how I purchased this Scotch Thermal Laminator 2 Roller System (TL901) Scotch laminator :o) ~ the whole system is fantastic ~ quick, easy to use, professional looking results and NO PROBLEMS!

All I had to do once I had printed the business card with the info on it was insert it into the laminating 'pouch' (it's open on 3 sides) ~ and it's a little deceptive looking, like it might not come out 'crystal clear' - but it definitely does! ... Once your laminator is warmed up and ready for use, just insert it into the laminator and let it work it's way through - turn it over and run it through again (if required) and voila! You're finished. Quick and easy.