5.0 out of 5 stars Super Easy and Top Notch Quality!
Published on January 11, 2011 by OrangeCrush

3.0 out of 5 stars Normal everyday laminate. Great price.
Nothing special. Typical laminating pouches. Great price. Fast delivery. Worth the buy. Would buy again. Perfect for laminating kids school pics or cards.
Published 12 months ago by Evan's Mom

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Easy and Top Notch Quality!, January 11, 2011
This review is from: Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches, 4.37 Inches x 6.36 Inches, 20 Pouches (TP5900-20) (Office Product)
I purchased both the laminating machine and pouches of various sizes for my mother this Christmas. She is a laminating junkie and laminates just about everything she can including pictures, proof of insurance certificates, newspaper clippings, recipe cards and even recipes pulled from magazines. Its important to note that my mother is about as anti tech as one can possibly get. It took me a couple years just to get her operating a Mac laptop efficiently. When it comes to technology, she finds even the simplest of things difficult, lol. Anyways, she figured out how to operate the laminating machine in just a few minutes. That's how simple it is to use this system.

The pouches are fantastic as they make aligning of the item super easy. You just pop the item into the pouch and send it through the laminating machine and your all set. The quality is absolutely perfect. No air bubbles and no creases, just a perfectly laminated item. Considering how cheap the laminating machine is, something like this is a no-brainer for people like my mother. The pouches run anywhere from 20 to 33 cents each depending on size.

Bottom line - This system is extremely affordable and about as easy as something can be to operate. The lamination of important documents is just a smart idea and with a system as easy and affordable as this.....well there is really no reason not to. Highly recommended.

5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Laminating Pouches, January 2, 2012
I bought these to use with the Scotch TL901 laminating machine I bought as a Gold Box Special here on Amazon. My first attempt with them came out perfectly. The laminated plastic is crystal clear and strong - it's real professional looking. I laminated about 80 other items using these pouches and every single one was perfect. To use them, just slip your item in between the the two plastic sheets, then feed the sealed end into the laminator - that's it. Do be careful when placing your cards or pictures between the sheets, though: make sure you have aligned them so they are straight - there's no going back after they've been laminated.

The price of these is about 1/3 less than at a big-box office supply store so they're pretty inexpensive. There are other off-brands that cost less (but not much less) so you may as well go for the quality here. These are the only laminating pouches I use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, July 24, 2010
I ordered the Scotch thermal laminator & pouches and have been more than pleased with both. The pouches actually seal better & are thicker & more durable than I expected. I'll definitely be ordering more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Laminating Pouches, December 26, 2011
These laminating pouches work great, with the laminating machines. You have three sides that are open, so that makes it easy to insert the item, you are going to laminate. If you take your time, there is no problems. No bubbles. Just make sure you follow the instructions and put the sealed end in first. And they tell you do not try to cut the pouch, before laminating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I used them for, July 27, 2013
I put my Grandkids artwork in these, write their names and the date on them. Then I laminate them and we hot glue fake gems and jewels to the outside and glue a magnet on the back. Makes a really cute refrigerator magnet with a little memory inside! These little pouches work great and are the perfect size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scotch quality, never disappoints., December 25, 2012
Purchased this for our office supply to use with a Scotch laminator. Works as expected. Laminated products are smooth and well preserved. Great price and value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Lamination Machine and Lamination Pouches, September 5, 2011
Amazon Customer "Bob C" (fair oaks, ca United States) - See all my reviews
When we purchased a Scotch Thermal laminating Machine for around $30, I had mixed feeling about how well it would work and how long it would last. It has held up really well and the items laminated are as good as the ones produced by expensive office laminating equipment I have used in the past. We are quite satisfied in all areas as the machine is easy to use, the cost is reasonable and items laminated come out clear and well sealed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scott Thermal Laminating Pouches, May 1, 2011
Tom B (Middletown, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I have purchased several different size laminating pouches and find they all work well. This is for personal use. For example, I put several business cards slightly apart in one pouch,laminate it, and cut them out for use as luggage tags.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Fun, February 18, 2011
I bought myself a laminator with an Amazon gift certificate because I have some things I's like to preserve. This size pouch is just right for family pictures!
Very easy to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, July 13, 2014
They did the job. Just used recently