Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Style: TL901|Change

on May 8, 2015
I was actually quite surprised at how an inexpensive laminator could work so well with 10 ml thick luggage tags. I had to run the through a few times because they were so thick but the end product was very nice. I was able to make about 100 tags in an hour or so. I'd buy this again.
on July 28, 2015
My wife loves laminating things around the house. She has been using it to make visual cues for our autistic son. It's really helped her provide for our son and now she doesn't have to recreate various cues and items that get wet or ripped.
on January 5, 2015
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my laminator!!! Really easy to use, and sheets come out nice and cool to the touch. Cheap plastic body, but really good laminator otherwise. I want to laminate EVERYTHING now - watch out kids! grin.
on March 9, 2014
We use this laminator to make all kinds of fun things from our kids' artwork: Christmas ornaments, bookmarks, gift tags and decorations, to name a few. The children love giving these gifts and I love how simple it is to use. It takes a few minutes to warm up but then it's only seconds to laminate a sheet and the results are always perfect. Very pleased, highly recommend!
on January 6, 2016
after receiving an obviously returned and non working one, and getting the replacement. I love the product. Great for little jobs up to 8 1/2 by 11. Takes a few minutes to warm up but runs pretty fast after that. I probably should have knocked off a star for the seller sending out returned merchandise without checking it, but 5 stars for the product :)
We bought this laminator for a project I was working on for our toddler. I called a couple office supply stores and it was going to cost over Twenty dollars to laminate the project. I opted to purchase the laminator for just over the cost of this 1 project. I have never laminated anything and I was impressed. Without reading the instructions I was able to laminate my project. It was a blast. Now I can't imagine not owning a laminator. It is great for our daughter. I have also used it to create items (tic-tac-toe games, flowcharts, door signs, calendars, etc. ) that can be used with a dry erase marker. This is cost-effective (saving ink, paper, and time of printing and reprinting) and is good for our environment. I have also laminated pictures without problem. I don't know why for home use you would need anything fancier (more expensive) than this laminator.
on October 24, 2014
This works great, I use it all the time. Takes a while to warm up (about 5 mins) but once it's ready it works like a charm. Doesn't get too hot on the outside either so no chance of getting burned. Had for about 2 years and still works great.
on December 8, 2012
Pi have used this a lot and just bought it. My husband is bad about leaving his billfold in his pocket and it goes thru the laundry has protected his cards from getting messed up. Best investment ever made.
on January 12, 2015
Works well for an economy unit. My daughter has had one of these for a few years now & she is a teacher & uses it a lot & no problems.
So when I saw it here at a great price I had to get one of my own.
on January 22, 2015
LOVE IT!!! I can't believe the quality of this little laminator, and at such a reasonable price. I just love using it around the house for anything. Definitely a great thing to have around, even if you're not a teacher or a business person.