5.0 out of 5 stars Works great
Just a heads up, if you are spraying your leather item outside, I would suggest using some cardboard or a tarp to prevent over-spray. As a testament to staying power, my wife sprayed a pair of shoes with this about six months ago, when it rains the water-proofed outline of her shoes shows up on our deck as the wood doesn't absorb water and change color in those places.
Published 20 months ago by Tec

The manufacturer commented on the review below
1.0 out of 5 stars Spray nozzle is a joke
Totally agree with what another reviewer pointed out -- the spray nozzle on this thing is a joke. It sprays in a stream, making even coverage impossible. I had to spray my jacket and then spread the stuff around with a cloth to get it evenly distributed.

Never again.
Published 7 months ago by Terry Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Scotchgard Leather Protector for Suede and Nubuck, 7-Ounce (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for suede and nubuck, December 14, 2012
Worked right away and is keeping the new boots looking like new. I recommend this product for anyone purchasing this material.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Water Repellent, January 20, 2013
B'Lyss (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This is a good brand of protectant spray. It has worked beautifully and fully covered 3 high boots and I still have some left. I'm buying more and there's no better endorsement than a repeat purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Uggs, January 20, 2013
I love using this spray on my purses and my Ugg boots. It dries really fast and doesn't stain. Use in a well vented area.

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars Spray nozzle is a joke, February 14, 2014
Terry Smith (Virginia, United States) - See all my reviews

Never again.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Jul 15, 2014 12:39:06 PM PDT
Thank you for posting your review, the spray should come out in a mist not a stream. If this is not the case we would ask you contact us directly at 1-800-367-7683 M-F 8:00 am to 4:30 pm M-F so we can discuss the issue and offer a solution. We look forward to hearing from you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Product Ever, February 2, 2014
If you have invested in uggs or any other non water proof suede boots you better get this fast! I was scared to spray my light colored uggs so I did my light brown slippers first, and it is perfect, got darker when sprayed then dried perfect. So I did all our uggs from dark to light, even light pink ones and the only difference is u can poor water on them and it just beeds up and rolls off. Great product, will probably re do yearly just to be safe

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly Darkened Sage Green Military Boots, September 14, 2013
I purchased this protectant based on other reviews which stated that it did not change the color of their suede footwear. I wanted to apply the protectant to a pair of sage green Danner Men's RIVOT TFX 8" Military Lace Up Work Boots, but it would not be acceptable to wear the boots in my job if the protectant noticeably darkened the sage green color.

After applying two normal coats of spray (allowing 24 hours drying time after each coat), I can only detect the slightest darkening...well within the acceptable range of shades of sage green on work boots. I'm quite pleased with that aspect alone.

(Note: I also followed the can's instructions and tested for colorfastness on the Danner boots. This particular model is indeed colorfast.)

I'll update the review over time to address how well the protectant stands up to dirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, February 21, 2013
I bought to spray my all weather mocs and It works great! So far I have had water and mud/dirty on them and it has come right off. The water beaded and the dirty layed on there but with a brush or two came right off!

4.0 out of 5 stars its enough for 3 pairs, October 26, 2013
i was able to coat three pairs with a double coat which means im good for the wet season scotchguard makes a good line of fabric and leather protection products

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
3.0 out of 5 stars product does not spray evenly, January 4, 2014
Kelly (Naugatuck, CT United States) - See all my reviews
Applied to my brand new Uggs and it came out in a spurting stream rather than an even spray...the applicator is horrendous! Once I started, I had to finish to try and make the color even. I'm hoping my boots dry evenly and aren't ruined...right now they are a completely different color and some places are darker than others. My husband bought me the boots as a present because I could never justify spending that much for a pair of boots but always wanted a pair. I will be crushed if a $10 product ruined a $250 pair of boots!!!

Update: Once the Scotchgard dried, my boots are not discolored. I upgraded review from 1 star to 3 stars.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Jul 15, 2014 12:46:22 PM PDT
So happy to hear this worked out well once the product was dry. In the future, if the product is streaming it is not working properly and you should contact us directly. The product should come out in a fine mist allowing proper and complete coverage.