5.0 out of 5 stars Works great
Just a heads up, if you are spraying your leather item outside, I would suggest using some cardboard or a tarp to prevent over-spray. As a testament to staying power, my wife sprayed a pair of shoes with this about six months ago, when it rains the water-proofed outline of her shoes shows up on our deck as the wood doesn't absorb water and change color in those places.
Published 23 months ago by Tec

The manufacturer commented on the review below
1.0 out of 5 stars Spray nozzle is a joke
Totally agree with what another reviewer pointed out -- the spray nozzle on this thing is a joke. It sprays in a stream, making even coverage impossible. I had to spray my jacket and then spread the stuff around with a cloth to get it evenly distributed.

Never again.
Published 10 months ago by Terry Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Scotchgard Leather Protector for Suede and Nubuck, 7-Ounce (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Water Repellent, January 20, 2013
B'Lyss (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This is a good brand of protectant spray. It has worked beautifully and fully covered 3 high boots and I still have some left. I'm buying more and there's no better endorsement than a repeat purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Uggs, January 20, 2013
I love using this spray on my purses and my Ugg boots. It dries really fast and doesn't stain. Use in a well vented area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for suede and nubuck, December 14, 2012
Worked right away and is keeping the new boots looking like new. I recommend this product for anyone purchasing this material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Product Ever, February 2, 2014
If you have invested in uggs or any other non water proof suede boots you better get this fast! I was scared to spray my light colored uggs so I did my light brown slippers first, and it is perfect, got darker when sprayed then dried perfect. So I did all our uggs from dark to light, even light pink ones and the only difference is u can poor water on them and it just beeds up and rolls off. Great product, will probably re do yearly just to be safe

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars Spray nozzle is a joke, February 14, 2014
Terry Smith (Virginia, United States) - See all my reviews

Never again.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Jul 15, 2014 12:39:06 PM PDT
Thank you for posting your review, the spray should come out in a mist not a stream. If this is not the case we would ask you contact us directly at 1-800-367-7683 M-F 8:00 am to 4:30 pm M-F so we can discuss the issue and offer a solution. We look forward to hearing from you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly Darkened Sage Green Military Boots, September 14, 2013
I purchased this protectant based on other reviews which stated that it did not change the color of their suede footwear. I wanted to apply the protectant to a pair of sage green Danner Men's RIVOT TFX 8" Military Lace Up Work Boots, but it would not be acceptable to wear the boots in my job if the protectant noticeably darkened the sage green color.

After applying two normal coats of spray (allowing 24 hours drying time after each coat), I can only detect the slightest darkening...well within the acceptable range of shades of sage green on work boots. I'm quite pleased with that aspect alone.

(Note: I also followed the can's instructions and tested for colorfastness on the Danner boots. This particular model is indeed colorfast.)

I'll update the review over time to address how well the protectant stands up to dirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, February 21, 2013
I bought to spray my all weather mocs and It works great! So far I have had water and mud/dirty on them and it has come right off. The water beaded and the dirty layed on there but with a brush or two came right off!

3.0 out of 5 stars This company needs some quality control on the spray nozzle, October 3, 2014
I read that some people in the reviews had problems with their nozzle spraying a stream and figured since I've bought this before and had not had a problem that it may have been a random thing. but as luck would have it my can sprayed a stream so this is a problem that they need to address the product will still work but it sprays it in a uncontrolled stream which sprays more than needed. I did 2 coats and the bottle is almost empty so it's very wasteful being the nozzle is not working in the manner it should and I've read that this happened to a few people on the reviews. so if you do the math that is a lot of cans that this is happening to they need to fix this I will not buy this product again not due to how it works, but due to this problem ive bought 2 cans and 1 out of the 2 had this problem 50/50 odds on an 11$ product obviously they have horrible quality control at their plant good luck to future purchasers of this product. The product works like it should but functions in proper good luck with your purchase.

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars Actually made material look like it had been affected by salt & weather!, April 6, 2014
nomdeplume "nomdeplume" (Portland, OR United States) - See all my reviews
Ugh, I've had such good experiences using stain repellent in the past...should have stuck to Ugg's stuff.
This actually made the colored material look like it had been salt stained...Luckily I have color treater in the right shade to repair this. So upset...wanted to protect a new item, ended up damaging it!

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Jul 15, 2014 12:34:20 PM PDT
This certainly is unexpected unless the coating applied was extremely heavy leaving a build-up. While we are happy to hear you have fixed it we would still like some additional information if you would be so kind as to call us at 1-800-367-7683 M-F 8:00 am to 4:30 pm CST. Thank you for your feedback.