Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Size Name: ShoesChange

on March 3, 2015
Here it is ! 3 coats, first time in snow. It works ok but some parts still stain.
make sure to do it in the bathroom or outdoor (from the bottle), the smell is unpleasant. It doesn't have smell after dry.
The color might be a little bit darker compared to uncoated. make sure you get the right distance and spray evenly.
Good luck!
review image review image
22 comments84 of 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 27, 2013
Just a heads up, if you are spraying your leather item outside, I would suggest using some cardboard or a tarp to prevent over-spray. As a testament to staying power, my wife sprayed a pair of shoes with this about six months ago, when it rains the water-proofed outline of her shoes shows up on our deck as the wood doesn't absorb water and change color in those places.
22 comments168 of 177 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 27, 2014
The bottle sprays fine for me. Also didn't discolor my shoes. I have applied two coats and feel like I am only halfway thru the bottle. However, I have yet to wear them in the rain.

Quick Tip: When done using, hold the can upside down and spray it until only air comes out. This will clean the nozzle and keep it working as designed. This also works to keep spray paint nozzles clean.
0Comment58 of 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2013
This is a good brand of protectant spray. It has worked beautifully and fully covered 3 high boots and I still have some left. I'm buying more and there's no better endorsement than a repeat purchase.
0Comment54 of 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2013
I love using this spray on my purses and my Ugg boots. It dries really fast and doesn't stain. Use in a well vented area.
44 comments51 of 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2015
Just applied to my new uggs...I was also one of the lucky ones who got a bottle that doesn't mist but rather does a squirt/mist combo. Out of stupidity and curiosity, I decided to give it a try anyway. So far, so good. I have the dark chocolate Uggs so I wasn't too worried about the color changing since I prefer a darker color. After giving it a thorough mist/squirt, I rubbed it with the side of my finger to make sure there weren't any visible squirt marks. The material pretty much evened it out without me having smooth it out. Only giving 3 stars because this really should MIST and not spray like a firehouse. Worked for me on dark Uggs but be careful of any different colors/materials. Photo is of the Uggs drying about 10 mins post application.
review image
on December 14, 2012
Worked right away and is keeping the new boots looking like new. I recommend this product for anyone purchasing this material.
0Comment37 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2014
If you have invested in uggs or any other non water proof suede boots you better get this fast! I was scared to spray my light colored uggs so I did my light brown slippers first, and it is perfect, got darker when sprayed then dried perfect. So I did all our uggs from dark to light, even light pink ones and the only difference is u can poor water on them and it just beeds up and rolls off. Great product, will probably re do yearly just to be safe
11 comment47 of 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 3, 2014
So far so good. I just purchased some BearPaw boots (middle of summer, but want to make sure I can get my size!) and ordered some of this too. I sprayed my boots on a hot, sunny day. I did it in the grass. The boots dried quick with no color change. We will see how they hold up in the snow and salt come (dreaded) winter.
22 comments12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2014
Initially I was very disappointed, because the product poured out of the nozzle in a stream when I went to spray my boots. I had to saturate the boots to achieve even coverage, using almost the entire can in one application. HOWEVER....I had received the product from Amazon that same day, which was very cold. It had been inside for a while before I used it, but it was still pretty cold. As it turns out, that was the problem- the next day the can sprayed fine. Luckily my boots weren't ruined- maybe slightly darker, but they look and feel ok. I bet they're REALLY waterproof now ;)