Secret Millionaire 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Scott and Alexa Jacobs: Newark, NJ Millionaire Scott Jacobs spends six days in Newark, N.J.
2. Chuck Runyon and Dave Mortensen: Oklahoma City, OK Chuck Runyon and Dave Mortensen seek individuals deserving of donations.
3. Steve Kaplan: Chicago, IL Author Steve Kaplan travels to Chicago.
4. Hilary Decesare: Long Beach, CA Everloop CEO Hilary Decesare heads to Long Beach, California.
5. Jeff Usner: San Antonio, TX Millionaire Jeff Usner heads to an impoverished area of San Antonio.
6. Marcus Lemonis: Miami, FL Camping World CEO Marcus Lemonis returns to his hometown of Miami.
7. Sean Belnick: New York, NY Entrepreneur Sean Belnick travels to Brooklyn, N.Y.
8. Anne Beiler: Baltimore, MD Anne Beiler travels to Baltimore to find people worthy of donations.
9. Jay Deutsch: Phoenix, AZ BDA CEO Jay Deutsch seeks individuals worthy of donations.
10. Debbie Johnston: Richmond, Ca. Entrepreneur Debbie Johnston travels to Richmond, Calif.
11. Amos Winbush: New Orleans, LA CyberSynchs CEO Amos Winbush III volunteers in New Orleans.
12. Wing Lam: Mobile, AL Wahoo's Fish Taco co-founder Wing Lam travels to Mobile, Ala., seeking individuals worthy of donations.
13. George & Kym Rapier: Oakridge, OR. George Rapier and his wife Kym leave their lavish lifestyle behind.
|Producers||Laurie Agard, Lauren Alvarez, Lisa Bellomo, Ashley Bininger, Robert Buchta, Derek Che, Chris Coelen, Chris Cowan, Megan Estrada, Jenifer Faison, Ted Garvey, Leslie Garvin, Vincent Geluso, Greg Goldman, Diana E. Gonzales, Karen Gruber, Malinda Hee, Brian Heller, Patrick Higgins, Lisa F. Jackson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
An inspiring episode. I love the difference these ladies and men are making in young people's lives. So much positivity. Is that a word? Read morePublished 7 days ago by A.C.
It is heart warming to see Scott Jacob and daughter venture out of comfort zone to help the needy. What a valuable contribution yo his daughter's value for life.Published 26 days ago by L. lin
Excellent..... Marcus is very real, honest, and really cares. I have so much respect for him..:)Published 5 months ago by Sam
GREAT SHOW. LOVE MARCUS LEMONIS AND REALLY SHOWS WHAT KIND OF HEART HIS HAS. MAKES YOU WANT TO GET OUT AND HELP PEOPLE AND BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE............Published 5 months ago by Christine DAlessandro
This show is very moving and inspiring. I became fond of several of the millionaires and was touched by how they spent their money.Published 7 months ago by Ann Walker
My favorite is the premiere episode with Dani Johnson. A must see. I think I cry every episode. The generosity of these millionaires is touching and life changing!Published 10 months ago by Jane Steinagel
Marcus Lemonis is such a saint! Classic Marcus making a difference where the world needs him, YOU MUST SEE THIS!Published 11 months ago by Keebles