Secret Millionaire 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Scott and Alexa Jacobs: Newark, NJ Millionaire Scott Jacobs spends six days in Newark, N.J.
2. Chuck Runyon and Dave Mortensen: Oklahoma City, OK Chuck Runyon and Dave Mortensen seek individuals deserving of donations.
3. Steve Kaplan: Chicago, IL Author Steve Kaplan travels to Chicago.
4. Hilary Decesare: Long Beach, CA Everloop CEO Hilary Decesare heads to Long Beach, California.
5. Jeff Usner: San Antonio, TX Millionaire Jeff Usner heads to an impoverished area of San Antonio.
6. Marcus Lemonis: Miami, FL Camping World CEO Marcus Lemonis returns to his hometown of Miami.
7. Sean Belnick: New York, NY Entrepreneur Sean Belnick travels to Brooklyn, N.Y.
8. Anne Beiler: Baltimore, MD Anne Beiler travels to Baltimore to find people worthy of donations.
9. Jay Deutsch: Phoenix, AZ BDA CEO Jay Deutsch seeks individuals worthy of donations.
10. Debbie Johnston: Richmond, Ca. Entrepreneur Debbie Johnston travels to Richmond, Calif.
11. Amos Winbush: New Orleans, LA CyberSynchs CEO Amos Winbush III volunteers in New Orleans.
12. Wing Lam: Mobile, AL Wahoo's Fish Taco co-founder Wing Lam travels to Mobile, Ala., seeking individuals worthy of donations.
13. George & Kym Rapier: Oakridge, OR. George Rapier and his wife Kym leave their lavish lifestyle behind.
Excellent..... Marcus is very real, honest, and really cares. I have so much respect for him..:)Published 29 days ago by Sam
GREAT SHOW. LOVE MARCUS LEMONIS AND REALLY SHOWS WHAT KIND OF HEART HIS HAS. MAKES YOU WANT TO GET OUT AND HELP PEOPLE AND BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE............Published 1 month ago by Christine DAlessandro
This show is very moving and inspiring. I became fond of several of the millionaires and was touched by how they spent their money.Published 2 months ago by Ann Walker
My favorite is the premiere episode with Dani Johnson. A must see. I think I cry every episode. The generosity of these millionaires is touching and life changing!Published 5 months ago by Jane Steinagel
Marcus Lemonis is such a saint! Classic Marcus making a difference where the world needs him, YOU MUST SEE THIS!Published 6 months ago by Tiffany A.
the stories are good ones, but the editing could use help. The use of emotion seemed to be a bit overdone, and appeared to be almost contrived.Published 8 months ago by T. Mullen
I enjoy watching people who deserve help & support receive it from "their" Secret Millionaire. It's a very uplifting show. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Woofie Mom
I really enjoyed this show. I have been looking for recent episodes, but I think that the series is discontinued? I am not sure, but I wish they would put it back on air...Published 9 months ago by movieaddict