5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Goggles

3.0 out of 5 stars Good except fogs up
Published 12 months ago by StoneMountain

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Goggles, January 8, 2013
I just picked up these goggles for a recent ski trip, and I have to say, I was more than impressed. They offer great UV protection, and do not fog up whatsoever. They're comfortable, and seem to be built very durably. The lenses fared well even on a very sunny day, leading me to recommend them as a solid choice for all around skiing/boarding conditions. At this price, I think these are a terrific bet.

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice for the price., February 18, 2013
These are perfect for beginners or those not trying to get anything too fancy. No fog was had on my last trip and they fit comfortably. It was pretty hot that day too so it was a good test for fogging.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good except fogs up, January 4, 2014
I ordered this since the face screen is more clear and the brand will work win my glasses. I am happy to report this turned out well. One issue I was not expecting it that the nose section is bent a little so does not fit my face well. Because of this, some of my breath goes up into the mask and will fog up my glasses. Even without my glasses, the face shield itself will eventually fog up. I have some older Scott's ski mask which fits well so I am not sure why this brand doe not fit as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Basic Goggles, May 20, 2013
This review is from: Scott USA Duel Goggle, Amplifier Lens (Sports)
These are good, basic, polarized goggles. I wouldn't recommend these on a the dark side of the mountain, as these are really designed for lots of sun with lots of reflective snow in your path. That's when the polarized lens really helps, otherwise these are too dark for the dark side, opt for less light blockage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value priced, May 18, 2013
Wanted an economically priced pair of goggles. Was surprised of the quality and would highly recommend if you don't want to break the bank.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet!, February 4, 2013
These goggles are awesome! Flexible so they fit over my helmet, super cute and comfy! Definitely recommend them! They're awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars great vision, had fogging, February 5, 2014
I got these and the vision and fit was great. I have a big head (6'4") and these were great fitting. But I sweat a lot, and even in cold and dry weather there were certain slow runs where some sweat that I didn't notice caused fogging (prob because the padding absorbed it). It would probably happen to most goggles, so I'm slow to take away stars. Just don't sweat a lot and these will be great for you.

Also, the lens is red, so its super fun when you take it off after a full day and everything looks blue for a few mins.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good goggles, but a little big for my face, July 17, 2013
I thought these goggles were fine for my ski trip to Tahoe. They fit over my hemet, but they were a bit large for my face, so perhaps they are better suited for a larger, man's face.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, April 12, 2013
I needed something to keep the cold air out of my eyes when I rode my bike in the winter. I only had the opportunity to use them three or four times as I got them towards the end of winter but they worked perfectly those few times! They are light weight and do not fog up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goggle for almost all conditions., March 28, 2013
Great for any daylight skiing. I found that these goggles limit my depth perception during night skiing, but they're great for any other amount of light. They are a great fog-free lens, but they do fog occasionally for just a short moment if I'm wearing a scarf over my nose and I breath out very heavily my breath gets pushed up into the goggles---I don't think any goggle wouldn't fog for a moment when this happens, but these goggles clear up very fast. Overall a great goggle for almost any conditions.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›