Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 8, 2013
As far as eco and regular options go, Scott has always been my favorite. I don't like squishy soft quilts, but prefer the more organic (rough?) feel. If you are used to Charmin and other foo foo toilet paper, this is probably not for you. The "Naturals" name is a little green washed since it uses a minor percentage of recycled paper, but it is better than nothing. I appreciate the effort. It is stronger than other recycled tps that I've tried.
on June 9, 2013
I like Scott naturals toilet paper, however, if you live in an old house and the plumbing is a bit iffy, it might be a little thick. I use Scott regular because it is one ply and doesn't clog the old toilets in my office. The Scott naturals is softer but is a little thicker. This is usually a good thing as long as you have good plumbing.
on June 28, 2013
I am a total cheapskate coupon shopper, which is why I ended up buying this bath tissue. Digital subscriptions + ecoupons = good deals. That being said, this is the best TP ever. It was strong yet still soft. And the rolls lasted forever! I didn't have to change the roll every single day, cause you know husbands and kids are roll changing impaired. I write reviews next to never, but it's not often a simple little product impresses me this much.
on June 2, 2013
We have decided that this is the only toilet paper that we are going to purchase from now on. It is made with 40% recycled material, yet is tremendously absorbent and soft. I saw they have another version of this tp where the cardboard roll in the center is removed for even less tp waste. The price is reasonable too.

They only sell this in my local Wal-mart store (which we rarely visit) so we decided to order it from Amazon's subscribe and save program where they deliver it directly to our home! Love it!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 13, 2013
For "natural" bath tissue with 40% recycled content, I think it's pretty good, worthy of 4 or maybe even 4.5 stars.

It's reasonably soft and holds together well enough. It's also septic safe, but that's not an issue for me. Roll size is not small or overly large, so a pretty decent (moderate) size in my view.

I'd buy it when it's on sale or at a good price w/a coupon and the subscribe & save discount, but mostly I'm still going to stick with Kirkland (Costco) tissue.

Currently, the product photo says "4 MEGA = 10 Single Rolls", but the one I received says "4 MEGA ROLLS = 13 LARGE ROLLS". If that's the case, then it's hard to imagine how small "large" rolls must be nowadays.

Overall I feel it's worth a solid 4 stars.
on September 9, 2013
Great value for the price and convenience of ordering online rather than going to the store. I don't like going out to buy toilet paper or carrying huge bags with me. The Scott brand is popular and good quality. I like that the paper is not bleached. I would've purchased the Seventh Generation brand, but $0.65 per 300 sheet roll is a little too much for me to spend on toilet paper.
on July 17, 2013
As an amateur weekend woodworker I am always looking for inexpensive products to help with my "hobby." "Why inexpensive?" you ask? Because the wife says that it is foolish and stupid to spend good money on carpentry projects that are just going to be thrown in the trash, half completed, rickety, dilapidated, and more likely than not, dangerous. She is so good at both optimism and encouragement! And, she is, of course, particularly parsimonious.
Imagine my joy when I saw this large pack of Scott Naturals sandpaper on sale at Amazon! I could hardly wait to click on the mouse and instant purchase myself a couple of packs for the weekend woodworking adventure awaiting me in my basement wood shop. What a great price!
The package arrived in merely two days, as it always does, (You GO, AMAZON!) and I busted it open and ran down to my wood shop where a particularly pesky piece of pine sat awaiting my skilled sanding abilities. I thought it strange that the sandpaper came on a roll, but who am I to judge those guys who went to school to learn product packaging? I ripped some of it off and was just about to apply it in a rubbing fashion to the wood when, from upstairs, came the voice of my wonderful bride asking me why I left the Amazon box, packaging slip, and packaging for Scott Toilet Paper on the kitchen counter. Did I not know that she needed the counter to cook dinner? Of course I knew. I was just so excited about my new sandpaper that I just left the stuff any-old-place and set to sanding...And then it hit me. What did she say? Scott Toilet Tissue? "Ha," I thought, "The joke is on her! She knows so little about my hobby that she does not even know sandpaper when she sees it!" I marched upstairs, sandpaper sample in hand, and boldly showed it to her. I said, "Feel this! Feel it! There is NO WAY that something this rough and harsh could possibly be toilet paper!" She felt the paper. She looked at the empty package. She felt the paper again. She looked at me and wept.
on May 25, 2015
I was not crazy about this paper. It gives off a white dust which I have no idea what that is and if you ever use some of it to blow your nose or something else to do with your face, you get this white dust going into your nose etc.
on July 29, 2013
Just opened today. It isn't as soft as, say, cottonelle, but it isn't like sand paper. Thick, doesn't tear apart & a good sized roll. Will see how long it lasts and update with my findings. Until then, this is a better-end, economy tp product.

Aug 11, 2013 update:
On last roll today. Should last a few days but after using these past weeks, this is ok tp. It has mall bathroom texture (not Nordstrom), double-rest stop thickness & last a bit longer than other tp rolls. I will probably buy this when my budget is in distress but it isn't my favorite.
on January 3, 2015
I guess the product is good, however I didn't read the product description well enough. This is only 4 rolls - not 4 packages so I will probably get something else next time. I like Scott toilet tissue in general.

See 1 answered question