‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Scott is rocking my world again and again, May 22, 2013
This review is from: Scott Pilgrim Color Hardcover Volume 3: Scott Pilgrim & The Infinite Sadness (Hardcover)
I pre-ordered this a long time ago, So long in fact that it was a surprise when I checked my mail to find it sitting there. I was a HUGE fan of the movie, and I wanted more of Scott in my life. So I tried reading the comics. Somehow I was not able to get into the black and white ones. The art style was just not aesthetically pleasing enough to entice me for the duration of the book.

This lead me to pick up the colored version. And it was not a mistake, all of the coloring is beautifully done, and at this point I wouldn't take the art any other way. The story in the comic differs from the story in the movie, so it doesn't feel like I'm reading something I already know. It give's a much more in-depth look into the characters lives.

The binding and the hard cover feel expensive and very durable. Onipress did a fantastic job securing Scott Pilgrim a place on my book shelve for years to come.

The third book does not disappoint. If you are bored and need a good read that will not make you feel stupid and roll your eyes like most comics and manga today. Go pick up a copy of these books!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it in black n white, but color is so much better, June 25, 2013
jyinn (upstate, ny) - See all my reviews
I'm addicted to these graphic novels, i am a fat kid & these are my cake slices.

& i know there's that whole divided scene about actual books versus e-books, i have to say tho it looks amazing! on my kindle fire and it makes it easy to bring them with me (i have a big purse sure but Not that big heh)

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, July 9, 2013
Title of this review says it all. I recommend this to people who likes story's with a bunch of humorous yet random twists and turns. Can't wait to see #4 color edition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scott Pilgrim RULES!, May 28, 2013
Love Scott Pilgrim. Love the art on this book. Love the writing. Love the fact that it is available in this awesome Hard Cover now. I plan on collecting them all! And you should too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another colorized version retains a character., February 11, 2014
I loved Scott Pilgrim books with heavy references to modern popular culture like video games. Perfect fit for happy collectors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like like like !, May 20, 2014
This is one of my favourite stories ! I really love all the characters. The color edition is a must for anyone who likes this story!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, May 4, 2014
Fantastic comic, came in a reasonably quick amount of time and no notable damage. Cant find much cheaper for this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Scott Pilgrim, January 7, 2014
Great series of books. Love the way they are done in color. Great place to find the whole series in one place.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, December 25, 2013
One of the best in the series,defiantly the one the movie strays the farthest away from in the entire seires

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loved it, December 22, 2013
Michele Zilinskas (Tinley Park, IL United States) - See all my reviews
Very colorful, nicely bound hard covered book. Kept my son engaged for hours. Could wait for the next one in the series

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›