4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper but good

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Dissapointed
Published on June 3, 2012 by Csan88

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Dissapointed, June 3, 2012
This review is from: Scrabble Tiles (100 Letter Tiles) (Toy)
I never write reviews, but I felt compelled to write this after a major disappointment with my order. I bought these tiles for an art project I am doing. The shipping was great, which is about the only thing that I was impressed about. The set did not include all the tiles a scrabble set should, and some letters I was missing altogether. This is already a hefty price for scrabble tiles, and the fact that the set is incomplete is extremely upsetting. Do not buy these tiles, it is a waste of money. You are better off buying a scrabble board or buying the pieces somewhere else.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper but good, August 8, 2013
This review is from: Scrabble Tiles (100 Letter Tiles) (Toy)
I purchased these Scrabble tiles for a craft project I was working on. When the tiles came in, I noticed they were a little thinner but taller than standard Scrabble tiles, not to mention lighter in weight and also the letters were not fully imprinted like the real deal. The product worked for my intended purpose, but I wanted it to be known that this product is made cheaper than the real thing.

1.0 out of 5 stars TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, May 3, 2013
This review is from: Scrabble Tiles (100 Letter Tiles) (Toy)
I LOVE TO BUY FROM AMAZON, BUT THIS PRODUCT WAS NOT WHAT THEY MADE IT OUT TO BE. MORE THAN HALF OF THE LETTERS ON THE TILES WERE SCRATCHED OFF. IT WILL TAKE A LOT OF PREPARTATION TO CLEAN THESE UP TO USE ON MY CRAFT PROJECTS. I WILL CONTINUE TO BUY FROM AMAZON, BECAUSE I LOVE THE SERVICE AND THE RANGE OF PRODUCTS THAT THEY SELL, BUT I WILL NOT BUY ANYMORE OF THIS PRODUCT.

2.0 out of 5 stars scrabble pieces, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Scrabble Tiles (100 Letter Tiles) (Toy)
I'm using them in mosaics and was unaware they were unfinished. They would work fine for scrapbooking, but for my needs I need the more finished ones that come with the real scrabble sets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you., May 3, 2013
Linda (Riverside, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scrabble Tiles (100 Letter Tiles) (Toy)
I ordered these so I can put together a scrabble board with her gran kids names on it and it worked perfect. These are just like the scrabble pieces just with out the points in them.. Delivered quick with no hassle. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, October 17, 2013
This review is from: Scrabble Tiles (100 Letter Tiles) (Toy)
I had seen a number of fun craft projects on Pinterest that required scrabble tiles. I found these through a google search and ordered 2 100-tile sets, and was extremely pleased with the product! Some other reviews complained of the tiles being slightly different shades, which is true but I actually liked that about them. The distribution of the letters is just like how they come with a Scrabble game set, so you'll see plenty of vowels, but if you're looking for a lot of Z's or X's, you may have to order many sets. I was able to make some darling name ornaments and a Clean/Dirty magnet for our dishwasher. I see more projects ahead, and will likely purchase a few more of these. Great product for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a full set, April 6, 2011
This review is from: Scrabble Tiles (100 Letter Tiles) (Toy)
The set had 100 tiles, they just weren't exactly the 100 tiles needed for an official Scrabble set. It was somewhat useful, as I found the letter tiles I needed to replace some in other partial sets I own. But count your tiles!

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrabble Tiles, November 9, 2013
This review is from: Scrabble Tiles (100 Letter Tiles) (Toy)
Just like the originals!. Used for crafting and was so happy to find just the tiles and not have to purchase a whole game.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, September 13, 2013
This review is from: Scrabble Tiles (100 Letter Tiles) (Toy)
tiles uneven, some had splinters, not new, not in a sealed bag as new ones would be. in a used plastic bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 1, 2013
This review is from: Scrabble Tiles (100 Letter Tiles) (Toy)
I bought these for crafts and they were just what I wanted. They came quickly and look great. They are randomly assorted, not a set of scrabble pieces, but I didn't mind for what I needed.

Scrabble Tiles (100 Letter Tiles)
$6.09