5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect first ride-on toy!, October 24, 2012
Susanna E. (San Ramon, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scramble Bug 360 Degree Toddler Ride On - Yellow and Green Bug (Toy)
My daughter got this for her 1st birthday. We didn't take it out of the box until she was 14 mos. old because she wasn't walking yet. She is very petite for her age and she can easily get on and off herself. A lot of ride on toys are so high off of the ground and have wheels that are really tight and hard to move so your kid gets frustrated and moves on to another toy. Not this one! This is lower to the ground and it goes every which way, making it easier for them to maneuver and stay interested in it. It's SUPER FUN! Plus, I didn't have to assemble it. I took it out of the box and unlocked it from it's folded position (so you can store it if you don't have a lot of room) and BAM! She was ready to roll. I really couldn't be happier with this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scramble bug Ride on, October 19, 2012
I bought 2 of these one for each grandkid (1boy & 1girl)for their 1st birthday. They both loved it and could easily get on and off it and could go backwards. It only took them about 2 weeks to get to going forward but now they zoom everywhere!

5.0 out of 5 stars sCRAMBLE, February 9, 2014
Kathryn L. Brown (Grand Island,, New York USA) - See all my reviews
lOVE THIS DOODLE-BUG. iT CAN BE MASTERED BY THE VERY YOUNG. My great granddaughter got one re-for her first birthday and she was able to ride it within a minute of unwrap. I purchased one for our great grandson the next year for his 1st birthday and he soon was wheeling around. It is so close to the ground-but feels like a big boys bike- that it was a safe alternative. I would
recommend this for any young child.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit., February 22, 2013
I bought this for my grandaughter, who is 16 months. She can move in any direction she wants and it fits her just right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice scooter, January 23, 2013
Quick shipment, nice color, great built and cool toy.
My boy loved it when he knew how to control the wheels. He hasnt start to walk yet but already played with it. He moved back n forth, turned and rocked it too.
It was fun to watch him play with it.
Happy to buy it for my son's birthday

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loves it. it is fun for her to ride. It looks like a cute bug., January 15, 2013
My two year old granddaughter loves it! It is stable and doesn't tip over when she turns it. The color is great for either a boy or girl.

4.0 out of 5 stars Know Your Recipient's Developmental Stage!, January 3, 2013
My grandson, Cameron (18 months) loves to be pushed around on the scramble bug but does not know how to propel himself as yet. He will grow into it soon enough. His mother says she's especially glad that it collapses for storage.

Sadly, the ORANGE scramble bug was out of stock and I had to buy the yellow/green scramble bug. Unbeknownst to me, ORANGE was his father's alma mater color and the yellow/green was their arch rival college team. That's pretty funny however, in their town everyone knows what colleges everyone attended and the rivalry is intense.

I told my daughter to spray paint it blue.

It's a well priced gift and a bonus for me to have it shipped directly to Oregon for them.

4.0 out of 5 stars cool, January 2, 2013
L8er (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
The scramble bug is a cool little ride. My 1.5 yr old son likes to ride it around in the house. Its low enough to the ground that small kids wont get hurt if they fall off of it. It maneuvers well, and the wheels are basically office chair wheels, which is ok since they arent going to go too fast on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little scooter, versatile!, December 25, 2012
My baby and 3 year old both love this little bug. My older son scoots all around the house on it and has been asking for one for ages. My younger baby likes standing up and holding on to the bars. He needs some help now, but I am sure he will enjoy it more in a few months. Nice that it fold up flat for storage too.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is safe and fun., December 17, 2012
My 1 year old nephew immediately sat on it and started rolling around. It is one of his favorite toys.