5.0 out of 5 stars Masterpiece
This is an AMAZING suspenseful short story. I could not put it down until I had completed it. It will definitely have you on the edge of your seat. It is a MUST READ! If I had any complaint it would be that it was too short! Great story!!!
Published on February 14, 2012 by Rickey V. Hopgood Jr.

3.0 out of 5 stars scrrrrrrratch
This was an interesting short read, I was kind of at a loss like WTH is going on here.. (I don't do scary) LOL and It kind of had me freaked out a pinch... PHEW... I would have liked more... and I think i'm still a little at a loss (because I did not click on the links and audio)perhaps? IDK

I guess if you want to read it read it... It was interesting and...
Published on February 20, 2012 by L. C. Price

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterpiece, February 14, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, July 10, 2012
This review is from: Scratch (with Audio Theater Links) (Kindle Edition)
Downloaded this book, and wanted to write a review as soon as I finished it. Loved it so much! Story centers around 4 yr old Keilee. Typical 4 yr old girl who witnesses her parents fighting over money. While this story was wonderful, I didn't listen to the audio, due to the fact that I didn't want to be terrified. The story itself though was fantastic. Could not put it down till I finished it. I really enjoyed the fact that it was written from a 4 yr olds perspective. I think that was what made it even better, as children, most of us feared the bogeyman and what would happen. What happens is worse than the bogeyman. There is also promise of a sequel which I am looking forward to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my neck hair raise!!, June 9, 2013
This review is from: Scratch (with Audio Theater Links) (Kindle Edition)
I'm not a scary movie watcher so I was a bit skeptic to read this story,but nevertheless I said it's short it's daylight I can do it!!! Lol I could so identify as a only child growing up the boogeyman is very real in a child's mind. I cheered her on as she fought the boogeyman!!
Thank you Corey Burned for giving me a ride to the past and conquering my fears!! I'm a big girl now! Thank goodness I have a cast iron skillet to!

5.0 out of 5 stars on the edge, April 15, 2013
This review is from: Scratch (with Audio Theater Links) (Kindle Edition)
i love it!.. Great short story very intensed. I enjoyed every bit of it. Would like more to fill in all question of how the father get the money who did he talk to. just the little things, like where did the scary guy with pet come from. All in All i still loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Binkee deserves a medal, August 20, 2012
This review is from: Scratch (with Audio Theater Links) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this short story. I find myself looking forward to the re-emergence of Keilee-Ann in "Abduction Hunter" that was mentioned near the end of the narrative. Now, she's all growed up and she still has a score to settle...!

Just good old-fashioned story telling at its finest!

4.0 out of 5 stars Creeped Me Out, February 23, 2012
This review is from: Scratch (with Audio Theater Links) (Kindle Edition)
My phone beeped while I was reading this... and it made me jump! I got so into this story and couldn't put it down. There are a couple formatting problems (at least on my kindle, and I have not messed with the settings), but it was not bad at all! My only complain about this story was that it was too short!

I have actually never read a horror-type book before, but this made me very interested in the topic. Will definitely recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars You Hear Something?, February 18, 2012
This review is from: Scratch (with Audio Theater Links) (Kindle Edition)
Scratch is a very good suspense story that still has me trying to become more familiar with the sounds in my house when its quiet. Short and more exciting with every turned page. I didn't need the sound effects to hear this 'thing' crawling around. I enjoyed this piece.

Good luck Mr. Burkes in your future projects!

3.85*

3.0 out of 5 stars scrrrrrrratch, February 20, 2012
This review is from: Scratch (with Audio Theater Links) (Kindle Edition)

I guess if you want to read it read it... It was interesting and suspenseful, I'll give it that...

3.0 out of 5 stars Undecided, July 16, 2012
This review is from: Scratch (with Audio Theater Links) (Kindle Edition)
I am not too big on short reads and I guess it's my fault for just loading the kindle with any book I see suggested and start reading. I had no idea it was going to end soon and I was actually getting into it. I was not expecting the animal to rip the parents apart but I was waiting for some hit man to come threaten their lives or something. Def a unexpected twist and a good read if you are looking for a quick read that you can read from start to finish in one sitting.

Scratch (with Audio Theater Links)
$0.99