5.0 out of 5 stars A Very, Very Good Sequel!
Scream 2 begins at a movie theatre, were a movie called 'Stab" (based on the book "The Woodsboro Murders" which in turn was based on the killings in the first "Scream" film and was written by Gale Weathers) is playing. Two college students (Omar Epps and Jada Pinkett/Jada Pinkett Smith from The Nutty Proffesor) are murdered by yet another killer clad in black and wearing...
Published on June 1, 2002 by Brett Michael Roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars Could Take it or Leave it
Personally, I thought that Scream 2 was NOTHING in comparison to the orginal SCREAM.
The first Scream was clever,entertaining and had humor in the right places.
This Scream I thought was pretty cheesy with the jokes, the script and the acting. It almost seemed to be mocking the original movie.
You never really got to know the characters in this movie so you...
Published on February 9, 2011 by Allison B.

‹ Previous | 127 28 2942 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Scream 2 is GREAT,- but not as original as first., January 19, 2001
Tyler (The Golden State -Capital of Movies!) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scream 2 [VHS] (VHS Tape)
Scream 2, starring Neve Campbell (like usual), David Arquette, Courteney Cox, and featuring cameos by modern 'Scream-Queen' Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jada Pinkett Smith, and more... is a great modern, '90s horror flick (although it's not exactly really terrifying), and has an EXCELLENT cast, - but Scream 2 just doesn't have that exciting, original, fun , and chilling feeling that the first one is filled with. The third Scream is better than this one I thought, (although it is even less scary than this one), but the first one remains at the top! See Scream today, - it is a great, fun film to see at sleep-overs, parties, etc. - But do not be in any rush to see Scream 2.

3.0 out of 5 stars What were they thinking?, June 11, 2000
This review is from: Scream 2 (DVD)
All I have to say about the ending of this movie is WHAT ON EARTH WERE THEY THINKING? I am a true Scream fan! I loved the first movie, it was like a wake up call to horror flicks, and it began this chain of new comers such as I know what you did last summer. But really, I loved Jerry O'connels singing scene, but umm where do they get off throwing details every which way. Don't get me wrong though, i loved this movie, but only because i love like every horror movie, all i'm saying is the ending is a bit cheesey and they could've spared us all the "Why did you do it?" details.

2.0 out of 5 stars A little better than the first., July 12, 1999
This review is from: Scream 2 (DVD)
The screeneplay actually is not quite childish like in the first, and the directing of the film is better. If anything is watchable in this film it might as well be the acting or the gory special effects. I saw this one in a dollar theater, and no one there was scared that I know of, but like I said slasher films I not meant to be scary they are meant to be a gory good time. Check out my summary reveiw on this site on the DVD version of this site if you want to know my opinon about the frist scream of my review titled as "cheaziest slasher film I have scene."

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Movie, Poor DVD Package, February 5, 2000
Dave (Bethel Park, Pa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scream 2 (DVD)
We look at the recently released Cruel Intentions and we have about four hours worth of goodies. Deleted scenes, director commentary, music videos - the whole megillah.
We look at Scream 2 and we have color and widescreen. Oh Joy. I know for a fact that there are some deleted scenes running around (a lot of magazines that have promoted both Scream 2 and 3 have pictures of another scene involving Cici and the other sorority sisters).
Anyway, I saw this DVD at a friends house and I can guarentee I won't be buying it until there are some nicer extras on it.

2.0 out of 5 stars This Movie Is The Worst Sequel I Have Ever Seen, December 4, 1998
This review is from: Scream 2 [VHS] (VHS Tape)
Scream was a fantastic movie by itself. Scream 2 was so corny. I mean..the movie was good until the end when you find out who the killer is. The end was a disappointment. This movie had some funny parts in it. You can't help but laugh at Dewey..he's so funny! But it still wasn't as good as the first Scream. I saw it with my sister and cousin in a theater and the whole time i just kept rolling my eyes at some of the stupid parts they put in there. It's a shame they spent money making this film. The original movie *Scream* would have been just fine without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scream 2 is just as good as the original, June 24, 1999
I loved scream

5.0 out of 5 stars Someone has taken their love of sequels one step too far., June 26, 1999
This review is from: Scream 2 [VHS] (VHS Tape)
Scream 2 absolutely blew me away. It has absolutely excellent acting, great music and much more killing and more entertaining. After the release of the movie Stab written by fast-moving reporter Gale Weathers (Courteney Cox) there were murders at the movie. After this, of course we all remember Sidney Prescott (hot Neve Campbell) from the original movie got very freaked out and no reason why she shouldn't! All of the town including all the old players are in danger once again with the ghost faced killer, but who is it this time?

5.0 out of 5 stars this movie rocks, February 28, 2000
This review is from: Scream 2 (DVD)
I loved this movie. I was kinda disappointed at the dvd version. There is hardly any special features except the theatrical trailer. And there is one flaw on the dvd version of scream 2. If you watch closely right before Sarah Michelle Gellar is thrown off the balcony, when she is above the railing, you see this head pop up out of nowhere. It's just for a second, so you have to be paying attention when you are watching. This guy just's stares up at her while she is thrown off the roof. I found it profoundly funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 3, 2014
hilarious....

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS DESERVES 5 STARS!!!!, May 25, 1999
coolest video

‹ Previous | 127 28 2942 | Next ›

Scream 2 [VHS]
Scream 2 [VHS] by Wes Craven (VHS Tape - 1998)
$9.99 $5.66