Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football Baby Sale
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 46 questions
votes
cloth size? Jan 24, 2014
15" x 15"
Jan 24, 2014 by Leonard Kayye
votes
Yes. I use it on my Samsung lcd monitors and it does a great job.
Jul 22, 2014 by J David
votes
Use it daily on my iPad. Cleanse great without harming the coating or leaving streaks. iPad gets greasy too as it's my five year old's favorite for games.
Jan 26, 2013 by SLCReader
vote
I have used this product to clean both glass and plastic and it works great on both.
Dec 6, 2014 by Bennett Gardner
vote
No it does not.
Jan 10, 2015 by Bridget Ibex
vote
There is a spray setting on the nozzle along with a stream setting. Using the spray setting with a single squeeze each time, will give you plenty of time to wipe the screen before it starts to run or drip. If you leave it set however it will start to run or drip.
Mar 30, 2013 by Wolfsfire
votes
I have been using it on every screen in my home and business It works great! Just remember to not spray it directly on your electronics
Jan 2, 2015 by Troy Waicosky
votes
I use it on my MacBook, IPad, IPhone, plasma and HDTV and it works perfectly. No streaking. Just DON'T spray directly on the screen. Spray a bit on a microfiber cloth (provided). I do it when the device is not in use doing it in a soft, gentle circular motion.
Jan 21, 2014 by Pineapple Juice
votes
I have used it on a Garmin GPS that I have and it works well. I do not see any damage to the screen.
Feb 8, 2015 by Kuldeepsinh Rana
votes
Yes, this product is great. I have used it on my iPad screen as well as computer and television screens. In addition, I used it on my black piano and it easily removed fingerprints, smudges, and even splatters. My grandchildren leave sticky fingerprints on every surface and it wipes them clean! Another great thing, is that it doesn't take much of the product to do its magic. I recommend this product.
Feb 25, 2014 by Jolie
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers