5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing Ever
Published on December 9, 2011 by SLCReader

3.0 out of 5 stars Bryson Screen Cleaner, 16 oz. Spray Bottle
Cleaning fluid works, but arrived without spray attachment so I have to put some on cleaning cloth to use. Product should come as illustrated.
Published 23 months ago by BSH

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing Ever, December 9, 2011
This review is from: Screen Cleaner Kit for LCD, LED, Plasma Displays With Microfiber Cloth - Bryson 16 oz Spray Bottle (Electronics)
I don't write many reviews. For years I've used my eye glass cleaner to clean my glasses and LCD's for computer and TV. I got it nearly for free at Costco, you know buy once and can refill if you bring back. Though bottles were small, didn't hold much and worked ok, so I thought. In desperation I had occasionally used small amounts of Windex on my glasses...Bad idea it takes off the coatings, same reason you don't use on TV's etc

My dog was pushing her nose on my TV and I was placing orders for Christmas gifts. Honest I just about didn't buy cause I didn't have extra money. I used just 5 minutes after it arrived....It didn't say it came with a cloth but they sent a Large lint free one. I had always used microfiber clothes. This one was WAY better. NO streaking, dried instant and cleaned better then anything else I have used.

I almost didn't buy because I wasn't familiar with the brand, but I refused to buy a known brand in a small bottle...If there were 10 stars I would give it! Only Christmas Gift I got for me, sad but I'm ecstatic. Oh I noticed it was made in the USA, rare but a total bonus! If I have time I'd do a video review, I have high gloss speakers that you can't use chemicals on...can I say awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, August 22, 2011
I got this because I have a laptop, desktop monitor and TV that all desperately needed to be cleaned. Especially my laptop. I got this spray, and it works perfectly. My only real complaint is that it smells horrible (really, really bad). But then again, it's alcohol and ammonia-free (which is good), so that's not a surprise. It works great, so I highly recommend it.

I uploaded a before/after image of my laptop screen for those who wish to see the effectiveness of this spray.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to do a good job....great price, June 24, 2011
I am always a little skeptical of any of these high priced screen cleaners. A lot of Google searches say to make your own using just vinegar and distilled water. That being said, this product seems to work just fine and the price is reasonable compared to others. The only thing I don't really like is the sprayer. I had been using another brand of cleaner which came in a much smaller bottle, but the spray from the bottle was very fine. No big droplets. The Citrushine sprayer is like a Windex sprayer...lots of liquid and lots of big drops. So you end up using more and having to be careful where you spray it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing short of a spouse., December 14, 2013
As a bachelor, my dining table is covered in junk and I eat at my computer. Combined with the inexorable amount of dust only the gravel pit down the road can provide, my monitors' level of cleanliness can best be described through a Carlton Lassiter "eww." I use high end matte-screen displays so I was very wary about any kind of anything being taken to the screen to clean them. I took a chance on this and wow, less spaghetti sauce! Less ketchup! Fewer spray spots from laughing at QI while drinking milk! Working gently with the cloth it was able to remove those multi-year caked on fungus samples with no scrubbing or elbow grease that might otherwise damage the display uniformity.

The only way this product might improve my experience is to find me a wife so that I might actually use my dining room table and not share my nightly repast with the glowing gods before me. That, and clean keyboards. Gross.

5.0 out of 5 stars Computer tech, May 12, 2011
have tried many products for cleaning used LCD screens, and this is by far and away the best product I have ever used. As long as the monitor has no physical damage this will return it to a like new appearance. The only issue I had was with the spray bottle, the trigger broke almost right out of the box. Will likely purchase two or three more bottles just so I have some on hand, usually stuff that works this well is discontinued or impossible to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff!, December 11, 2013
Have avoided cleaning my hi-def Ultrasharp monitor screen because of the fear of ruining it (having messed up other monitors with inferior cleaners]. Consequently I have developed extreme habits not to drink or eat or sneeze or sigh....or, or, or....anywhere near my monitor. Still, a couple of spots have found their way onto the monitor. Held my breath today as I sprayed a couple of sprays of this product onto the included microfiber cloth, and gently wiped. Beautiful! Got the spots off, no streaking. Faced the screen toward the sunlight after cleaning to see if there were any streaks....not one. Highly recommended. Make sure you follow the directions and spray the solution onto the cloth, NOT directly on the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars MIRACLE SPRAY!, November 19, 2013
Pros:
1. Comes with a great cloth
2. No streaks
3. Works on all types of screens
4. Good amount of liquid

Cons:
1. Your co-workers will harass you to clean their monitor

This is the most amazing combination of spray and cloth I have ever encountered. It works on all of my screens, matt, glossy, etc. I brought this into work one day and now all my co-workers are in love with it. I am pretty sure I received a larger pay raise than normal due to me cleaning the boss's monitor and making it look amazing.

No other words needed... package is a great deal and works amazingly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Screen Cleaner, April 29, 2011
This screen cleaner is very good. I would recommend it to anyone. There is enough in this bottle to last a very long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Surprisingly Well, March 22, 2012
Ive used lots of different screen cleaners, most of them are just mixtures of water and alcohol which is harsh on certain materials, say the plastic edges around your screen, and will cause fading of the plastic etc. Anyway, I just moved, and my plasma TV screen was pretty dirty, with greasy hand prints from all the handling and positioning and re-positioning of the TV until I was happy with how it was mounted. I had a small bottle of LCD screen cleaner for my laptop and used it on the TV, that didnt do much other then smear the prints around. I did a search on amazon and found this product. Wasn't sure it would be worth the money, but now Im totally a fan of the product. It got my screen immaculately clean, the supplied cloth is nice and soft, and any marks wiped off easily with the cloth leaving no lint behind.

Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, March 15, 2012
coffent (Ann Arbor, MI USA) - See all my reviews
The product seems to work well, leaving little in the way of streaks behind. It comes with a nice large cloth which also does a good job.