5.0 out of 5 stars Much Better Than Anticipated...
Published on December 9, 2011 by Digruk

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous
I ordered A MONTH & a DAY ago & I STILL haven't received my item yet. So frustrating!!!!! I had to buy some at the store because this took too long
Published on January 19, 2012 by Roxannaa

5.0 out of 5 stars Much Better Than Anticipated..., December 9, 2011
This review is from: 6 x Screen Protector for Apple Ipad 2 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I don't normally write reviews, but I felt this one deserved some love. For Christmas, I purchased three 7" Android Tablets for my girls and wanted to protect the screens from scratches. After some exhaustive research, I found only one manufacturer that made screen protectors specifically for my tablets. Knowing that there was a high probability of messing the screen protector up while installing, I just couldn't bring myself to purchase it for $29.99 (or maybe I'm just cheap). So after more research, I found this product. Realizing that I was not going to find a perfect fit, I figured I would by the bigger films and merely trim it to size for my devices.

I read and re-read all the reviews on this product. While I was concerned about the quality, clarity, durability and the ease of install, I went ahead and purchased the screen protectors. I only needed 3 of them, but knew that I was bound to screw a bunch of them up in the process of learning the best way to install them. I purchased 12 (2 sets of 6) just to be safe. At just over $0.50 each (shipping included), I was willing to take the risk.

The screen protectors arrived quickly and in good condition. True to form, the screens contained little micro fiber towel squares and no instructions. Without much thought into the logistics of it, I just dove into installing the first one... much to my surprise, the first one went on perfect. The only issue was my error in thinking I could install the film first and then trim it to size while it was on the tablet. The films are tougher than you would think to cut with a razor blade. I thought I could merely lightly run a razor around the screen and trim off the excess. After such an attempt, I ended up ditching the idea as I didn't want to scratch the glass with the razor blade since I was having to press harder than I cared for... So off came film #1 (11 more to go).

I then grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the second film to size and applied it. It, too, went on perfectly. However, once on, I realized that I must have failed my Kindergarten class that taught me how to use scissors. My free-hand cutting job had left much to be desired. So off came film #2 (Glad I bought 12 at this point). Having learned from those mistakes, I used a straight edge to cut the third film. As with the first two, the third went on perfectly. WOOHOO!!! Now that I had the process down, the other two tablets went on without a single film casualty. In total, I used 5 of the 12 and now have some extras for when they wear out. The Screen protector is clear and is hardly noticeable on the device. Neither did I notice any interference with the touch operation of the tablet.

Lessons learned:
1. This is a TWO person job!
2. GO SLOW!!!
3. THIS STEP IS KEY: Clean your tablet till it shines... then clean it again! It was amazing how lint was attracted to the screen. No sooner had I cleaned it, then tiny little pieces of lint and specs of dust re-accumulated on the screen. I used a damp paper towel, lint free cloth and canned air.
4. If you are going to cut the film, do it BEFORE you put it on your device and use a straight edge to do so.
5. GO SLOW!!!
6. One person needs to SLOWLY peel the backing off as you SLOWLY stick it to your device.
7. DO NOT pull side 1 off all at once, pull down a corner, stick it on the device, and SLOWLY use a credit card (or CD Case) to push out the air bubbles as the backing is peeled away.
8. Have I said GO SLOW, yet?
9. Once satisfied with the installation (having pressed out all the air bubbles) SLOWLY remove the side 2 backing.

Well, that about `covers it'. I am very happy with the product and would recommend this to those looking for a solid and very inexpensive solution.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous, January 19, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting...., February 14, 2012
I placed my order on December 30th. It is now February 14th and I've yet to recieve my item. I have emailed the company twice in the past 2 weeks with no response. I only paid about $4 but it's the fact that I have no gotten my item or a return email. Not good business! I don't recommend ordering from this company.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor shipping, January 2, 2012
I ordered this about a month and a half ago and still have not received this item. Which makes me think that this company stole my money and isn't goimg to give me the product that I ordered.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy this product!, August 19, 2011
The cheapest thing, in this case, is the worst thing too. The film is not as clear as it should be, because you will find resin defects, and there is no application method or kit for that. That will lead to bubbles near the defects. I tried to install 3 of those 6, but no way.
I'm sure this product has been defective (with or without intentions, i dont know) since its creation.
Finally, I went to BestBuy and bought the one they recommend: Just one film (not 6) for $30. I installed it, and the result was awesome!!!!
IF THE SELLER OF THIS PRODUCT HAS ANY COMMERCIAL CRITERIA, HE SHOULD SEND ME BACK THE MONEY. I could not find the way to send my complaint to him avoiding the return procedure of the product. Who will pay the costs for sending back this piece of s...? Best regards to all of you....

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent & Cheap!, May 11, 2012
Very good product and came with all 6 protectors.

Anyone who says the product is no good and it bubbles does not know how to properly apply the protector. Perhaps Googling the application before casually looking at the instructions and applying it will help you. There are tricks in getting out the bubbles for a flat smooth un-corrupted surface. I have 5 back up screen protectors because I took the extra 5 minutes to look up tricks so that I would not waste one. My first application is flat and does not have any disruption.

The surface is very smooth and I did not have to get used to the feel of it. I cannot even tell it is on there. I'm happy for my purchase, it was well worth the pennies I paid for it! (Used on iPad2)

1.0 out of 5 stars In Stock? Hardly., January 10, 2012
Item is listed as "In Stock" but after the sale I got an email saying it would not ship for 15 to 30 days. Based on other feedbacks, it is clear that the company has no intention of correcting this listing "mistake".

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 20, 2012
I had order this product for two month already still didn't received it, making me disappointed about amazon market place.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lousy, January 29, 2012
Credit card charged, never received. Email request for information never responded to. No one should buy from thi company again and Amazon should drop thi company.

1.0 out of 5 stars Exactly.... Not what I expected..., February 11, 2012
I received the item super late.... Then it was the wrong item... The screen protector they sent wouldn't fit any type of IPad 2....

Rate and Discover Movies