Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Screen Protector for Apple iPod Nano 6 6th Generation
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 3, 2011
I'm not happy with this product. There is a sticker on the front of the screen that is supposedly there to help you peel the protector from the backing. That's a fine idea, but the adhesive that was used to put this sticker on the protector is very sticky. When I tried to take sticker #2 off it pulled the protector off the ipod and I had to line it up again. When I did get it lined back up I discovered there was adhesive residue on the front of the protector. Trying to get the adhesive off removed the protector from the ipod again, and bent and scratched the protector. I was never able to get all the adhesive off the front of the protector, so now I have sticky globs on the front of my ipod.

I'm going to order another from a different company and hope it's better thought out. If it had cost more money I'd be asking for a refund.

Update...

Okay, so I changed my rating from 2 stars to 3. The product wasn't so bad, but the instructions weren't good. I didn't realize there were two protective masks on the actual screen protector. You peel the one on the back off, apply the screen protector, then use the top sticker to peel the second protective mask off. The sticker on the top mask started to peel off the mask and I thought it was stuck directly to the screen protector. Once I realized there was a 2nd mask I was able to get it off, and the leftover sticker goop wasn't a problem anymore.

I only figured this out because the replacement I ordered from a different company did come with adequate instructions and it was designed the same way.
on January 8, 2011
First of all, it did not come with adequate instructions to put it on your screen for a person who has never used a screen protector first. You have to figure it out for yourself. Secondly, if you pair this screen protector with a case, it will constantly come over the edges of the case and cause air bubbles on the screen protector that will not go away, no matter how much poking and pushing you do. Otherwise, it does a great job of keeping my screen scratch-free and it comes with a wipe to help you keep it clean.
on May 24, 2011
The reason everyone is having a hard time with this is that the product is backwards. The part with the adhesive (which you're supposed to stick to the ipod) and the smooth shiny side that should be on top was labeled the other way around. So if we follow the instructions, you'd be sticking the smooth shiny side (hence no adhesion whatsoever) and trying to buff the sticky side. FAIL!
on September 25, 2012
When I tried to install this to my ipod screen I was not able to make a clean installation as after several tries it mantain an "air bubble" on a part of the screen.

I ended up taking it out as I couldn't remove the bubble.

I realize that Apple's devices have screen hard to scratch during normal operation.
on February 10, 2013
Screen Protector fits the iPod Nano exactly. It covers the whole screen all the way to the edges and is rather thick, it really protects the screen in all situations. This is for the iPod Nano 6th generation! I use mine as a watch using the iWatch accessory, if you plan on doing the same get this screen protector to protect your iPod screen! You won't regret it!
on May 9, 2011
This is a great idea. The part you stick to the IPOD screen is fine but then you have to peel off this little sticker on the front and it leaves a very sticky mess. It can not be cleaned off and just spreads if you try. I had to take it back off and throw it in the garbage. The item is cheap enough but the shipping and handling is outrageous for something you can't even use. Should have sent it back but cheaper in the long run to trash it. I would not recommend this item. I ordered a pouch to keep it in and will be careful of the screen.
on July 22, 2011
I wasn't sure about the finish on this particular screen protector but I went ahead and bought it anyway since it was only about a buck. They're kind of shiny and I would have preferred a matte finish. The shiny type tends to get scratched and needs replacing quite frequently. Turns out they're a bit difficult to apply too, so buy a few in case you mess up the first time. At least they come with a tiny cloth for cleaning your screen though.
on April 11, 2011
Does exactly what I wanted it to do and was super easy to put on. I have this type of protective covers for all my ipods and my iphone too. I wouldn't go anywhere without these on them to keep them safe from scratches.
on January 30, 2011
I found this item a waste of money. 1. The instructions for the application refer to websites that no longer exist. 2. The peel off labels do not peel off. 3. I couldn't get the air bubbles out with the credit card suggested in the youtube demo.

The price was low so I will throw it away rather than return it. I suggest you not buy the product.
on January 10, 2011
i got these screen protectors for my new ipod nano. they shipped on time and i got them in great condition. but i ended up wasting two of them because i had no idea what i was doing. i wish they came with detailed instructions. but when you finally get them on. they work great! thanks