Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Samsung Galaxy S5 High Definition Clear|Change

on August 12, 2014
These screen protectors do the job! They fit well, and are extremely clear. My friends couldn't even tell I had a screen protector on when I showed them my phone. 5/5!

NOTE: The company that owns this product sends you an instruction video for installation to your email. DO take the 4 minutes to watch the video, because the installation method they teach you WORKS VERY WELL. On the first screen protector, I decided to just put it on myself. Big mistake. Dust got on the screen, and I had to discard it. On the second screen protector, I followed the instructions on the video and installed it perfectly. I didn't even need to use my credit card to push out air bubbles.

WATCH THE INSTALLATION VIDEO. Don't make the same mistake as me. It's only about a $3 loss, but i'm still crying on the inside.
11 comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2014
Somewhat of a screen protector nut (PSP, Vita, 3DS, 2DS, Wii U Gamepad, Galaxy S5, etc.), I'd like to think that I know a good screen protector when I see one.

I don't quite know the technical jargon for the various types, but I've come to realize that some screen protectors are "cheap" and scratch very easily; others acquire "light" scuffs that aren't visible during device use but show up under ambient lighting; others suffer from image distortion or otherwise making the display more "dull." Few others, are what one might describe as "perfect."

"Perfect" as in easy to apply and nigh-invincible. This screen protector falls into this envious category.

Wiped my bathroom walls and sink down with a wet towel, turned on the shower to let the room acquire steam, got my EZ Tape out for removing dust from the screen and the protector...ten minutes later, WOW!

Best screen protector I've ever used. I've used HORI (game devices), Official Sony (personal fave prior to Halo) and various generics with various tradeoffs.

Halo protectors do not hinder the touch experience at all, look slick as heck (perfect fit and are not matte or obstructive of display), and do not scratch if I so much as wipe a piece of dust off.

I only used 1 of 3 and got a near perfect application. I say "near" perfect because there is a small piece of fuzz (otherwise imperceivable to the eye of others) that bothers me, and hey - I have 2 more tries!

Will recommend and repurchase this brand for all things possible!
on July 26, 2014
My wife ordered these for me to cover the S5 I received to replace the original which had camera issues. I wanted to make sure the screen was protected prior to doing the change over. Prior to starting the protector application I viewed several instructional videos online, some on the Halo web site and some suggested by Halo in their welcome email. I then began the installation carefully following the instructions and cautions in the videos. Trial fit showed the protector to cover the screen perfectly with cutouts in just the right places that kept the critical elements neatly exposed. After dust removal using video instructions, I used adhesive tape to stabilize protector in position (per video). Slowly removing first film and laying down stabilized protector gave a perfect first try application with very few bubbles, all of which were small and easily removed. Removed second film carefully while holding protector in place. Some small touch up bubble removal and I was done. Perfect fit, no bubbles, and nearly invisible. Have to look carefully in area of camera and microphone to see edge of protector. Great item, easy to install, and with the two backups should give protection for a long time.
on April 17, 2014
Goes on easy, protects every part of the screen, looks invisible on the phone. I can't find anything bad to say about the item
on June 15, 2011
I dread applying screen protectors to new electronics devices but this was one of the better experiences I have had doing so. None of the other Droid Charge screen protectors available on Amazon had great reviews so I took a gamble on these based on the fact that other Halo screen protectors were well rated. The bottom line: the screen protectors are moderately easy to apply, look seamless on the Charge, and do not detrimentally affect touch screen performance.

Each of the screen protectors in this three pack come with their own dust free cloth to prepare the screen. Each side of screen protector has a removable protective sheet on it that can be removed with a pull tab. I messed up my first application by fussing with the fitting and subsequently getting the protector dusty, but I applied the remaining two perfectly to two separate Droid Charges by lining it up horizontally against the edge of the screen and around the front facing camera and quickly placing it on the screen. At this point with the top protective sheet still on the screen protector it looks bad, but use a credit card to smooth out the bubbles, and once you are finished remove the top sheet and it should look flawless. I initially worried that it didn't look like a perfect fit for the phone, but once installed you can't even tell it's there.
on April 5, 2014
Good deal!! This really does protect your screen and lasts for a very long time! You will not be disappointed!
on March 31, 2015
Its been about 3 month since I applied it on my brand new Note 4. Perfect so far. No cons at all. I had a concern about rounded angles on the phone. And it looked first for me that the film will come off the screen or dust will start getting in between. But that never happened. I carry the phone all the time in the pocket w/o any case and film looks just perfect, no scratches nothing. Giving 5 * STARS for the great quality. Hope it will stay this way and will last long enough.
on August 1, 2014
I am really impressed with these protectors. I installed one on my wife's S5 and my own S5. They come 3 to a pack but I only needed 2. If you've never installed a protector before watch their video that they email you. I thought I knew everything about installing a phone protector but the video taught me a few new tricks. Both of them went on absolutely perfectly and without a trace of dust or air underneath. I wiped down the phone and the protector with rubbing alcohol to make sure you to was free of oil and dirt. After applying the protectors they seemed to be a little tough to slide my finger against but eventually they became "smoother". The cut out for the bottom home button is just a little bit off but it doesn't affect the button at all. Still plenty of clearance. I'm super happy with them. Watch the video!!
on June 18, 2014
I just finished apply these screen protectors on two Galaxy S5s, so I cannot speak to the longevity of the product. However, I am very impressed with the feel and clarity of the material. I've used many different brands of screen protectors throughout the years, and I've always taken them off after a short while because of how sticky most are. The Halo protector feels just like the OEM glass, which is very impressive! Also, both protectors I applied went on easily thanks to the excellent instructional video provided. The use of tape in placing the protector is brilliant.
on July 18, 2011
Excellent protector! Fits perfectly on my Samsung Droid Charge. Very easy to apply, no bubbles. I tried the StealthShieldz protector first. It was more difficult to apply, felt flimsy, looked wrinkled, and it overlapped the bottom buttons. I was more than happy to peel it off. The Halo has a more solid feel and does not interfere with the AMOLED screen or the touch interface. I got one for my Zune HD as well.

The seller was also very helpful. There was a mixup with my order, and the seller went above and beyond my expectations to resolve it.

Highly recommended!