Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Apple Ipad Screen Protector Premium Crystal Clear 3 Pack with Cleaning Cloths
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on February 5, 2013
Can't attest to the quality of the protector because what I received wasn't what I ordered. I ordered because I need a screen protector for my original iPad that I still keep around for occasional use. The item title, description, and details all say the protector is for iPad rather than iPad 2+. More importantly, the product photos clearly show a photo of an original iPad and screen protector without any camera hole. The item I received is in completely different packaging and clearly states it is for iPad 2/3. Unfortunately, even though the LCD size of all the iPads are the same 9.7", the glass fronts are not the same size. So protectors designed for the iPad 2 and later simply won't fit on the original iPad without trimming. I'll post some photos of what I actually received.
review image review image
on August 6, 2010
These screen protectors are simply fantastic. They are easy to apply, completely transparen. The quality of the film is nice and just thick enough to hold on well during installation, yet it allows for the touchscreen feature of the iPad to be used without any adverse impact to the sensitivity at all. I got only one tiny bubble on the edges, but that is covered by my case. Given the screen size of the iPad, I am very happy with how easy this was to install. I now have 2 spare films for future use!
review image review image
on May 23, 2012
Good quality. Reached on time. Go for it.

If you are not sure about how to put this cover. See a demo on youtube and THEN put this cover.
I was able to put it without any air bubbles.

Keep in mind - having air bubbles is very common and has nothing to do with quality of product.
You just need to learn how to get rid of those bubbles... and believe me it is very easy.
on April 1, 2011
This screen protector is easy to install, is very crystal clear and seems like doesn't have any protector. I recommend this product.
on June 3, 2014
It's not bubble free or easy to apply. Stiff and unforgiving. The sticky silicone surface will grab every speck of dust before it touches the screen. It took all three of the sheets before I gave up and kept the last one. I've done plenty screen protectors, but never like this. Chalking this up to experience and looking for something else.
on September 2, 2015
All 3 shields were defective. The adhesive came off and rolled up when i peeled away the back cover. I though it was user error on the first try so I was even more careful when I tried again on the 2nd. But same issue, adhesive came off and rolled up in bits all around leaving 70-90% of the shield without anything to stick to the iPad screen. DEFECTIVE product. I'm returning them for a refund. Only plus was the cleaning cloth, that worked great.
on June 21, 2014
The worse screen protector for iPad 1. It leaves bubble everywhere! No matter what you try to do, the bubbles won't come off. Saran wrap your iPad 1 would've looked better! I ended up using an iPad Air screen protector instead, even though it did not fit perfectly because the 2 sides are shorter on the iPad Air and the top and bottom on the iPad Air is longer than the iPad 1. However, I had an iPad 1 cover and once inside the cover, you won't be able to see the flaws.
on January 31, 2012
I applied the first one of these after carefully cleaning my iPad. When it came time to remove the second protective film, the whole protector came off instead. When I felt the "adhesive" side, it wasn't any more adhesive than the other! And yes, I did remove the back film first....
I checked the other two protectors in the package and they also were lacking adhesive. Are these suppose to be static-cling screen protectors?
I noticed another reviewer mention the card to work out the air bubbles .... they must randomly include those as my order didn't have one. A credit card will work fine since the outer layer of the screen protector has a protective film on it to keep it from scratching, but it needs adhesive to work!
I noticed a few people complaining about lint/air bubbles.... that is not uncommon when applying films such as these and that's NOT a product defect, but instead a user error. You might want to find a local dealer/installer if you don't know how to install them correctly.

The thickness of the protector seems good, but unfortunately some come without adhesive or installation cards. Wasted that money on these..... :(
on March 14, 2016
iPad covers are better than what I had. There were no instructions in package. There were two tabs on each side of iPad cover stating they needed to be removed. Bubbles did appear and were difficult to rub out but these covers were minimal to price of covers at local electronic store. For this price I can recover iPad at least eight times for the cost of one at electronics store
on October 22, 2015
Pure Garbage.
Problems:
1. Item arrived (via FBA) without any retail packaging at all. It arrived as literally 3 shields in a packing envelope. I honestly wouldn't care about the packaging as long as they worked but they didn't.

2. As some other reviews have pointed out, as you peel back the plastic on each shield it pulls the adhesive off. It happened on all 3 shields.
Not sure if they were cheaply made or defective due to sitting in a warehouse for years.

Bottomline. These are not the item pictured and these are garbage.