5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product for the money
Published on August 6, 2010 by Dave H

1.0 out of 5 stars DNG Accessories Shipping iPad 2/3 Protectors...
Published 23 months ago by B. Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product for the money, August 6, 2010
This review is from: Apple Ipad Screen Protector Premium Crystal Clear 3 Pack with Cleaning Cloths (Personal Computers)
These screen protectors are simply fantastic. They are easy to apply, completely transparen. The quality of the film is nice and just thick enough to hold on well during installation, yet it allows for the touchscreen feature of the iPad to be used without any adverse impact to the sensitivity at all. I got only one tiny bubble on the edges, but that is covered by my case. Given the screen size of the iPad, I am very happy with how easy this was to install. I now have 2 spare films for future use!

1.0 out of 5 stars DNG Accessories Shipping iPad 2/3 Protectors..., February 5, 2013
Can't attest to the quality of the protector because what I received wasn't what I ordered. I ordered because I need a screen protector for my original iPad that I still keep around for occasional use. The item title, description, and details all say the protector is for iPad rather than iPad 2+. More importantly, the product photos clearly show a photo of an original iPad and screen protector without any camera hole. The item I received is in completely different packaging and clearly states it is for iPad 2/3. Unfortunately, even though the LCD size of all the iPads are the same 9.7", the glass fronts are not the same size. So protectors designed for the iPad 2 and later simply won't fit on the original iPad without trimming. I'll post some photos of what I actually received.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. Go for it., May 23, 2012
Good quality. Reached on time. Go for it.

If you are not sure about how to put this cover. See a demo on youtube and THEN put this cover.
I was able to put it without any air bubbles.

Keep in mind - having air bubbles is very common and has nothing to do with quality of product.
You just need to learn how to get rid of those bubbles... and believe me it is very easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice screen protector., April 1, 2011
This screen protector is easy to install, is very crystal clear and seems like doesn't have any protector. I recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Forgot the adhesive!, January 31, 2012
I applied the first one of these after carefully cleaning my iPad. When it came time to remove the second protective film, the whole protector came off instead. When I felt the "adhesive" side, it wasn't any more adhesive than the other! And yes, I did remove the back film first....
I checked the other two protectors in the package and they also were lacking adhesive. Are these suppose to be static-cling screen protectors?
I noticed another reviewer mention the card to work out the air bubbles .... they must randomly include those as my order didn't have one. A credit card will work fine since the outer layer of the screen protector has a protective film on it to keep it from scratching, but it needs adhesive to work!
I noticed a few people complaining about lint/air bubbles.... that is not uncommon when applying films such as these and that's NOT a product defect, but instead a user error. You might want to find a local dealer/installer if you don't know how to install them correctly.

The thickness of the protector seems good, but unfortunately some come without adhesive or installation cards. Wasted that money on these..... :(

1.0 out of 5 stars iPad Screen Protector, June 21, 2014
The worse screen protector for iPad 1. It leaves bubble everywhere! No matter what you try to do, the bubbles won't come off. Saran wrap your iPad 1 would've looked better! I ended up using an iPad Air screen protector instead, even though it did not fit perfectly because the 2 sides are shorter on the iPad Air and the top and bottom on the iPad Air is longer than the iPad 1. However, I had an iPad 1 cover and once inside the cover, you won't be able to see the flaws.

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged, February 3, 2013
Product to forever to arrive and it was damaged. All three screen protectors had creases in them and were basically unusable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money or your time, June 3, 2014
It's not bubble free or easy to apply. Stiff and unforgiving. The sticky silicone surface will grab every speck of dust before it touches the screen. It took all three of the sheets before I gave up and kept the last one. I've done plenty screen protectors, but never like this. Chalking this up to experience and looking for something else.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smudgy Protection, October 6, 2010
Protects the screen as any of them do but finger prints are slightly harder to wipe off than naked screen. Easy to install with minimal bubbling.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's just not that good., March 15, 2013
I have a few complaints with this screen protector:
1. It didn't really fit my ipad, the corners didn't line up completely which caused the edges to not lay flat on the corners
2. The protector didn't lay down well, i used two of the screen protectors to get it on good enough, but there will still air bubbles, not a lot but i couldn't get them all (I know how to put them on and have done better with other protectors)

It is a good price, and its better than nothing.