5.0 out of 5 stars great
It fits perfectly in my Ipad I, it's not easy to find stuff for this old Ipad but it was fine
Published 14 months ago by felipe

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me
The film cover is not scratch proof and since I play lots of games the stylus I use would not move smoothly, and the cover became too scratched and made it difficult to see the screen graphics so I opted to remove it.

You can try it for yourself. I don't want any refund and I stand by this review.

justmesd
Published 20 months ago by S. DAY

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Screen Protector LCD Screen Guard for Apple iPad Tablet 1st Generation 16GB / 32GB / 64GB Wifi and 3G model. (Not for iPad 2 or 3) (Electronics)

justmesd

5.0 out of 5 stars great, May 31, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, May 20, 2013
I bought this for my daughters iPad and you can't get it to go down without a massive amount of bubbles. I would never buy this again!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit!, April 8, 2013
This item went on easy and fit well, I was very satisfied with the purchase of the screen protector for my Apple iPad tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector, September 13, 2012
It was just as advertised. It fit well and is protecting the screen well . It was a nice purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok for protecting against scratches. There are too many bubbles which make the screen look unclear though., November 21, 2012
It is ok for protecting against scratches. There are too many bubbles left which make the screen look unclear though.

Rate and Discover Movies