Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on January 10, 2013
I was looking for something that would fit my and my son's polaroid 10.1 inch Polaroid tablets and since they don't make anything for those tablets it is hard. This screen protector needs a little bit cut off the bottom and then it leaves a little space on each side but the the hole fits perfect over the camera and it works great the protect the screen. It went on great and looks great. The price was unbeatable too. I would definately recommend this for your tablet if you have the same one.
11 comment15 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2013
I purchase these screen protectors for an android tablet since the dimensions were a bit bigger than my tablet. I removed the packaged screen protection from my tablet which is only used for shipping and used it as a stencil to cut out the new screen protector. The protector woorks great. I’ve had it for over a month now and still no air bubbles or scratches. It is much better than what I was expecting.
on December 8, 2011
it is small, only cover the screen, there is a notice inside saying "it leaves gap at each egde on purpose in order prvent the screen protector roll up"
on December 27, 2011
These things suck. Not worth the money. They're laid out to cover the back with the cut out to fit over the rear camera. Only problem is, they won't stick to the back as the back curves. The edges pull up.

The cleaning cloth they supply? It left lint on my tab. So I used my own.

If you put them on the front, they cover the front camera. I went ahead and tried it. I've applied many a skin/cover/protector and do so VERY CAREFULLY. I wear gloves. I clean the device. I smooth them down as I go but it's impossible to get these down without bubbles. Lots and lots of little bubbles.

Oh well.
33 comments16 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2012
Don't buy these, as they do not fix the galaxy tab as advertised. There is a small cutout for the camera, but it does not line up correctly. Waste of money.
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2012
I don't like the screen protectors because they were not a correct fit for the Coby Kyros tablet I purchased. I had to cut it to make it fit and it still seemed to not fit right. The screen protector seems to thick also, so it does not give you a clear view of the screen.
on January 5, 2013
Great for the touch screen on the table, helps to protect the screen not just from finger prints but overall protection.
on December 30, 2012
Good for what is was made for! Makes the screen a little less responsive to touch but I think all screen covers do that.
on December 18, 2012
It was an easy process, high marks all around, highly recommend and will buy again... keep up the great work!
on April 7, 2014
This product was advertised to fit the new 2014 Samsung Galaxy tablet. It does not, period. To fit the protector to fully cover the screen, the openings do not align w/ the tablet. Obviously the reverse is true... to align the openings, the protector does not properly cover the tablet's screen. It took quite a while to get the product, as expected. I was OK w/ that. To finally get it & have it not fit, very disappointing. I would NOT recommend purchasing this. I will have to buy another set of protectors but am now reluctant after this experience.