5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Forerunner 620 too!
Published 10 months ago by E. Wu

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed! I would not spend the money on this.
They don't stick on? Pretty much a waste of time and money! Thinking about sending them back or just throw away.
Published 9 months ago by Diane

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Forerunner 620 too!, January 13, 2014
E. Wu (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 6 x Clear Screen Protectors for Garmin Forerunner 610 - Anti-Scratch LCD Guards / Display Savers (Electronics)
Probably just echoing others, but I couldn't be happier with this for my 620. The whole application process is very nice. Unlike the older days where screen protectors application involved a lot of skill, coordination--and luck!--to apply without bubbles and fingerprints, these folks have figured out a way such that numbskulls like me can do it perfectly: a sticker tab helps peel off the backing without the need for fingernails (and thus, less chance of getting fingerprints in the way), and the material is firm enough that bubbles didn't form. Then there is a covering to the protector so that one can be pretty aggressive with the plastic squegee to eliminate bubbles without fear of damaging the screen protector...that covering is easily removed via another convenient sticker tab.

It's all those touches that not only make it easy to do a good job with applying the screen protector, but gives confidence that the designers are truly keeping the end user in mind.

All in all, I like how thoughtful the designers were in helping avoid fingerprints and bubbles.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had gotten this sooner, a must have for all 610 owners, May 2, 2013
I wish I had gotten these when I first got my 610. I got a scratch in the first week, about the same time all the black painted numbers on the back of the watch rubbed off. The watch works great but the outer construction leaves a bit to be desired. However, this product at least protects the seemingly fragile "glass" on the watch.

It took me 30 seconds to put on
The film is somewhat rigid which is nice
It fits perfectly
There isn't any interference with the touch function
It comes with 6 protectors
It also comes with a bubble squeegee and cloth

If you have a 610, just buy this. Don't think about it and look for other products and reviews, just get this one.

Regarding shipping, this comes from our friends over in the UK so shipping times are really over exaggerated. I got mine in 9 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for a Forerunner 220, January 2, 2014
I bought a new Forerunner 220 and wanted something to protect the screen. I ordered this and it's great! There is a slight ring around the film that doesn't cover the screen (probably 1/16-1/8") but it does cover everything including the color ring on the 220. Smudges come off easily, and as the 220 (and 620) are properly waterproofed, I've worn the watch in the shower almost every day for the past month and it hasn't affected the film's adhesion at all. Installation was very easy, and it came with 6 films, so there are definitely extras if needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits my 220 just fine, June 26, 2014
C.F. (Grand Rapids, MI USA) - See all my reviews
This is for a 610 but it fits my 220 well, with just a little bit around the edge. Honestly I would rather it be a little small, easier to align without overhang on the side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good protection for Garmin 610 or Garmin 620., August 4, 2014
VB1999 (PITTSBURGH, PA, US) - See all my reviews
These work great. I had some deep scratches on the face of my Garmin 610 before I got this protector. When, I got the Garmin 620, I decided to protect the face of it when it was new. I wear this watch almost always. First, putting it on the watch was easy. I'm terrible at installing screen protectors on cell phones so I thought it would be hard. It was very easy and there were no bubbles or marks. I'm OCD about these things so believe me when I say it looks great and is easy to install. You can't tell it is on and it doesn't affect the touch screen performance. One day I accidentally banged the face of the watch against a brick wall when walking past it. Normally, the watch face would have deep scratches but the only thing that was damaged was the protector. I simply applied a new one. There are six in a pack. I would strongly encourage anyone with a Garmin 610 or Garmin 620 to spend the few dollars and get a pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Quickly, Excellent Fit!, April 30, 2014
These arrived in a week or so (it has been some time since I ordered them, so I can't remember the exact time frame), so much more quickly than I expected them to.

I ordered them for my Garmin Forerunner 220, and they fit perfectly--by which I mean slightly smaller than the actual face of the watch. While this does lead to some risks for scratches, it makes application much easier. Finger prints and other smudges wipe off of the screens very easily, and they don't really get smudgy unless they were directly touched. The application kit was easy to understand and very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glass protector, March 18, 2014
I wished I had bought these when I first got my watch. This would have saved me a lot of heartache.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, March 5, 2014
Just received and tested the screen protector on my 620. Easy to install and doesn't impact the functions of the touch display. Would recommend to anyone using the Garmin 620. Not a cheap device and well worth the couple of dollars to protect the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars good idea..., February 21, 2014
Very good idea to spare your Garmin from scratches..I learned that lesson on my last one...arrived quicker than expected as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed! I would not spend the money on this., February 16, 2014

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›