Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now Deal of the Day

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 4, 2011 4:56:35 AM PDT
Some time ago, I had read in the Prima Guide for Ghostbusters: The Videogame that the PS3 can take screenshots (to paraphrase) with its Cross Media Bar (XMB for short, it had said). However, when I spoke to a GameStop employee yesterday, he said that this wasn't true, but that there are programs that can be downloaded and installed to the PS3 to allow to take screenshots (well, he didn't actually know, but he must have been speculating off of stuff that he had heard from customers). So, I'm wondering: does the Cross Media Bar come with the PS3, or is it one of those programs that you can download and install? Thanks!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Sep 4, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 4, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about