Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on December 9, 2014
The decal was on the 'slick side' all wrinkled. Not sure if it came that way or was damaged in ship. Either way~ it was difficult to remove due to very little adhesive area on actual decal. Cldnt apply well. Tossed it. Price was great so no real loss. Will still order from these folks.! Other items have been outsta ding in ship & quality.! Thanx.
on June 1, 2016
Large enough and can be seen from far away, perfect sticker for drivers displaying their feelings about aggressive New York city cabbies. I've seen plenty of people smiling and giving thumbs up. Eliminated the need for opening the window or sunroof to flip people the finger.
on July 17, 2015
It came one day late and It was all wrinkled with a bits of paper on the surroundings that makes it hard to put on I try to put it on but all the bits of paper got inside an make bubles and looks ugly it didn't work at all .. What a waste of money and not a good quality. Grrrr!!!
on January 3, 2016
This sticker is funny, offensive and EXACTLY what I wanted. I didn't expect a sticker made for comical reasons to also be of high quality. I have gotten a lot of comments about this stickers meaning and obviously if I have this I don't give 2 terds about what others think about me but the quality is good and I will be able to tell others what I think for a long time to come with this sticker on my overly loud, jacked up mudder!
on September 22, 2015
Um it doesn't conceal my driving thoughts, and it was bigger than I thought. The shipping was on time and the quality and size are perfect.....I put it on the passenger side rear glass on my (yes you guessed it) 2008 Chevy silverado.
on September 6, 2015
Awesome sticker and quick shipping!!!

Update: The vinyl has been thru it all, rain, mud, dirt, power washing, and excessive heat. It still looks as good as when I put it on about a month ago. No peeling, no ripping, no problems.
on March 10, 2014
I used this sticker on my Trading card binder, it stays in place perfectly and is good. Even came with a small sticker for free. Although just a sticker, be sure to read the instructions, I almost applied it wrong and made it more difficult than it should have been.
on April 22, 2015
I love this sticker but it did get me pulled over but got off with warning. The county cops don't mind but the state troopers do!
on July 2, 2014
Look it says it all and politically Correct
on July 7, 2014
this is the best sticker / decal that i bought, its of good quality and its really funny to put as a bumper sticker. A lot of people have been offended but most them find it funny.

See 1 answered question