5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Solid tool. Not a Snap-On, but it's good enough for its purpose. Opens the controllers without needing to modify the screws. My brother used it to fix his 360 controllers, and he's very happy with it. Not much else to say about it.
Published on June 19, 2011 by mrooobaa

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT what is being sold
This is NOT the security T8 Torx. There should be a hole at the tip which allows you to unscrew the screws from the XBox 360 controller. The tip of this screwdriver is flat and filled. I have no use for this item.

Published on November 9, 2012 by T. Menosky

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 19, 2011
This review is from: Torx T8H T8 Tamper Proof Screwdriver Security Torx Driver for XBOX 360 Wired and Wireless Controller Or PS3 Slim Disassembly CR-V Steel (Tools & Home Improvement)

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT what is being sold, November 9, 2012
T. Menosky "Original Gamesters" (INDEPENDENCE, MISSOURI, United States) - See all my reviews

UPDATE: As of 11/11/12, this seller informed me that they no longer sell this model of the T8. The only one they sell is the flat-headed T8. So if you are looking for the specific hole-in-tip for the 360 controller, this is NOT the product for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars This isn't a game, its a Torx screwdriver., February 5, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Amazon seems to be getting confused a bit today. It thinks this is a game, it is in fact a T8H Torx screwdriver for removing screws on an XBOX360 or PS3 and many other things with tamper-proof screws. Arrived quickly, in great condition. Works as expected. If you need to open something with a Torx head but there is a pin in the middle this will do the job nicely.

3.0 out of 5 stars customer service, October 25, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
recieved the wrong product, it is in fact a torx t8 but not a security, the worst part about it is that it looks as if it was packaged by hand.( It came in a ziplock baggy). While this shouldn't be a big deal to most, I own a small xbox paint and modification company. I had broken my old screw driver and needed a replacement, found this for .01$ with one bad review and the rest great. Now i cannot dissasemble the controllers on schedule. I am losing money. Very disapointed with the company I will not return it sadly as shipping is more than the product is worth.I hope this mistake happens to noone else. BUYER BEWARE

They contacted me within 12 hours refunding me all my money, great customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but not cheap., December 16, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I am customizing my xbox controllers and needed this very badly. It was shipped very quickly and got it within 2 days! No complaints at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars No Hole - UPDATED, August 8, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I just bought this screw driver for part of a surprise for a loved one who wants to customize his 360 controller and bought this one cause it said it would by-pass the security pins, that it had a hole pre-drilled into the tip. WRONG!! There is no hole in the one I got.

ETA: Forgot to edit this, sorry folks! The seller I bought this item from was more than happy to replace the one I got - which was apparently defective. The second one they sent did indeed have a hole in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars stop shopping around and buy from this guy., December 25, 2011
Tux Edo "Tux Edo" (in a location adjacent to a place right next to where you are now.) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I actually got the double pack (that came with the T10 as well), and my package arrived on the first projected delivery date, and in perfect form. the price is unbeatable, and the tool is of pretty darn good quality. if i ever lose mine (the screwdriver is a little less than half the size of a standard screwdriver), i know exactly where i'm going to get the replacement.

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm one of those customer that received a bad product. Garbage!, May 19, 2013
This is by far one of the worst screwdrivers I've used that is suppose to be brand new.
By looking at it, it looks like someone bought a original T8, clamped it down, and drilled a poorly drill hole at the end. If I wanted that, I could do it myself and still do a better job then whoever made this screwdriver. The handle had marks and scratches like someone clamped it down to prepare for the drilling. It also looks like it has been tossed around a bit. The predrill hole was like a small touch at the tip just to say that they drilled the hole. The hole wasn't deep enough to fit snug into any screws. 1/3 of all the screws has been stripped because of this poorly made screwdriver. Another 1/3 of them looks like they gonna strip over time if I keep using this crappy screwdriver. I had to press down hard just to get it to screw out most screws on my xbox controllers. For some screws, it couldn't even screw out, and I'm talking about brand new controllers with never before temper screws. My 5/64 flathead screwdriver did a better job then this crap. Its not even worth sending it back and getting a new one. I suggest people go to the store and buy it from there if its available. The only reason why I bought it from here is because I've already checked all my hardware stores like Menards, Fleet Farm, etc and they didn't have it there. They don't have the right ones for the xbox controller. I'll stick with my flathead screwdriver or go buy from somewhere else. This product is a waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Look elsewhere for something that works, December 3, 2013
Hole in the middle for the security pin was insufficient. The tool doesn't work on my xbox 360 controller screws.

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE!!, July 3, 2013
I bought this hoping to fix a controller. It arrived very quickly and well packaged. The problem is it stripped out the teeth on the first screw I tried it on. I am very disappointed with it and will probably never buy from this seller again.