Scribblenauts Unlimited brings the best-selling, award-winning franchise to new Nintendo game consoles with more expansive gameplay - setting no limits on how the player uses his or her imagination within the game. Created and developed by 5TH Cell, players use their Nintendo 3DS to venture into a wide-open world featuring gorgeous 3D elements where the most powerful tool is your imagination. Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles and challenges in seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of. Leverage the 3DS' Street Pass functionality to see all of the creative solutions to puzzles by players in your area. And for the first time, learn the backstory about Maxwell's parents, 41 siblings (including his twin sister Lily), and how he got his magical notepad.
Scribblenauts Unlimited is a side-scrolling Puzzle game with a substantial Action component, in which players use a magical in-game notepad to create objects that are used to complete tasks and challenges that are placed before them. Once created, objects are stored in the game's object library, and can be resummoned using their given name, and even altered for use later. Additional features include: the return of the series hero, Maxwell, now with a deeper storyline; hint functionality; and an open world game design featuring themed play areas.
Explore the open world gameplay of Scribblenauts Unlimited using your PC. View larger
An All-new Unbound Scribblenauts World to Create In
Scribblenauts, the best-selling, award-winning Puzzle game franchise that challenged players to imagine anything and bring it to life, is back with Scribblenauts Unlimited for the PC, featuring more expansive gameplay and setting no limits on how the player uses his or her imagination within the game.
Created and developed by 5TH Cell, Scribblenauts Unlimited features a huge side-scrolling open world with new, high-definition hand-drawn scenery and objects where players can help the game's hero, Maxwell, solve robust puzzles and challenges by summoning any object they can imagine. Players now have the ability to create their own original objects, assign unique properties, and share them with other players - to be used in game or further modified as they like. And for the first time, learn the backstory about Maxwell's parents, his twin sister Lily, and how he got his magical notepad.
Key Game Features
- All-New Unbound World - Explore an open universe with unlimited hours of fun using every level as your playground
- Object Creator - Create original objects, assign unique properties, and share them with other players
- Object Library - Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell's "magic backpack" for easy access and future use
- Merit Board - Each world comes with a comprehensive list of hints, including the new "Starite Vision" helper highlighting all nearby starites and starite shards
- Open World and Themed Gameworld - Enjoy play in an open world environment, in which areas are themed
- HD Graphics - The game features beautiful high-definition hand-drawn scenery and objects