5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cleaning product EVER!
Published on August 24, 2010 by Ms. Lala

1.0 out of 5 stars Should be called Shrinking Bubbles
When this was packaged as Fantastik OxyPower it was 32oz.
SCJohnson has since decided to change the label and shrink the contents to 26oz.

While this was a good product I WILL NOT TOLERATE product downsizing.
Published 16 months ago by Derek Diamond

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cleaning product EVER!, August 24, 2010
Ms. Lala "AuntieLala614" (Conyers, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scrubbing Bubbles Oxy Power, 26 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
Fantastik OxyPower is the best cleaning product EVER! I seriously love this stuff! It removes stains from carpet more quickly than any carpet cleaner I have ever used, including red wine stains & pet stains. It replaces smelly stains with a wonderful, fresh scent. It also breaks down grease in the kitchen, and can be used from the toilet to the mirrors in the bathroom. If you want one, all-purpose cleaner, FANTASTIK OXYPOWER is the cleaner for you -- it is for me!
I agree with the other reviewer that it is getting more difficult to find this product, unfortunately. I'm hoping this is due to high demand, because if they phase out this product, I know of no other that could replace it.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING as a carpet cleaner, December 11, 2010
This review is from: Scrubbing Bubbles Oxy Power, 26 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I recommend this product to every person who has carpet stains. It will seriously get a stain out that a professional cleaning crew cannot get. It puts other carpet cleaners to shame!

As an all-purpose cleaner, it does have a fresh, clean scent that is not overbearing. I use it on my counter tops because it is less harsh than a lot of them out there. I also agree that it's getting hard to find. I will buy stock in the company if it keeps this product on the market!

1.0 out of 5 stars Should be called Shrinking Bubbles, April 11, 2013
This review is from: Scrubbing Bubbles Oxy Power, 26 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
When this was packaged as Fantastik OxyPower it was 32oz.

While this was a good product I WILL NOT TOLERATE product downsizing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product!!, June 11, 2012
This review is from: Scrubbing Bubbles Oxy Power, 26 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I cannot find this product anymore and have wasted a lot of money trying to find a replacement! And of course, there IS nothing like Fantastik OxyPower! We have used this product for several years on our countertops. It doesn't streak, cleans great (even bad carpet stains!), and has kept our family healthy. Since using this product in our kitchen and bathrooms, we hardly get colds or the flu. PLEASE don't take this product off the market!! I have my friends and family using it too!! Great cleaner!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite cleaner ever, June 25, 2011
This review is from: Scrubbing Bubbles Oxy Power, 26 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
so, i am a clean freak- and this stuff does the trick. it seems to get rid of odors too- really! and, it doesn't overwhelm those sensitive noses with an overly pretty scent. it just smells clean and gets stuff clean. great product. i buy it all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars SC Johnson scrubbing bubbles, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Scrubbing Bubbles Oxy Power, 26 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
after speaking to sc johnson consumer information...i have found scrubbing bubbles oxy power is the same product previously labelled 'fantastik'...hopefully will be a little easier to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff, May 23, 2014
This review is from: Scrubbing Bubbles Oxy Power, 26 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
This is one of the best cleaning products I've ever used. It can remove red Kool-Aid from beige carpet (full disclosure, it was still wet when I cleaned it).

Hard to find locally, for some reason.

1.0 out of 5 stars damaged, September 5, 2013
This review is from: Scrubbing Bubbles Oxy Power, 26 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
Product was damaged and didn't arrive. However I have used this product before and it's great. I used it plenty of times. 10 stars for the product. Too bad I didn't receive it. However I did receive my refund with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product but the shipping costs are RIDONKULOUS, April 16, 2013
This review is from: Scrubbing Bubbles Oxy Power, 26 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
this is a great product. Really cleans well, especially my stove. Doesn't streak like most cleaners do and it smells pretty good. The shipping costs for this product (probably because it is heavy) are ridiculous, but what can you do since i can't find this in any store anywhere!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Litter Box Cleaner!, February 29, 2012
Pam (Iowa City, IA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scrubbing Bubbles Oxy Power, 26 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I have NEVER found a product that cleans & freshens my litter boxes as well as Fantastik. It leaves a fresh scent, and one that apparently is pleasant to four felines! I also spray the walls around the boxes, and it cleans splatters without a trace.

Scrubbing Bubbles Oxy Power, 26 Ounce