5.0 out of 5 stars A definite must-have for your hair!!
I try not to use a lot of product in my hair, but with the humidity, I need help. I have shoulder-length naturally curly hair. I don't color it, although once the grays in, I imagine I will. Scruples White Tea Magical Serum is just that - magic.

Published on August 26, 2012 by Wendy L. Hines

1.0 out of 5 stars Blah
I expected a lot but got nothing. This serum does absolutely nothing, I'd be better of using nothing. I hate when I use a product and my hair feels sticky or coated its just blaaaahhh useless
Published 14 months ago by Octavia

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite must-have for your hair!!, August 26, 2012
This review is from: Scruples White Tea Magical Serum (5 oz) (Health and Beauty)

I washed and conditioned my hair like usual, then put about a quarter size dollop of the serum in the palm of my hand. I used that much because of my hair length. You may want to use a smaller amount for shorter hair. I pulled it through my hair, from roots to tips, and then I let it dry naturally.

It is so silky and smooth! I thought with product in my hair it would be heavier or sticky, but you can't even tell I have anything on my hair. You can also use a hair dryer on your hair that will lock the moisturizers in and keep your hair protected.

Enriched with rare White Tea leaf extract, Orange flower extract, Pathenol, and Orange oil, the magic serum transforms hair to the silkiest, most touchable hair you've ever experienced. Scruples White Tea Magical Serum's unmatched blend of ingredients helps protect, heal, restore, and improve the integrity of hair, leaving your hair extremely shiny and soft. I'm a big believer in this product and have been using it religiously every time I wash my hair. You can also use it on dry hair, which I have yet to do, but I'm confident you will get the same results. A definite must-have for your hair!! I love this product and can't recommend it enough!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff!!, November 5, 2013
My all time favorite scruples product ever made!! It doesn't leave my hair greasy or heavy. Just a small dime to nickel sized amount in your palm, rub together and put throughout your hair for a wonderful leave In conditioner!! Love it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Blah, November 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Magical', October 30, 2013
Makes your hair silky soft and controls fly aways and frizzy ends. Use on wet or dry hair. Great stuff!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, July 8, 2013
I would purchase it again. I like how it makes my hair feel. I would recommend it to anyone who has curly hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair product, December 23, 2012
I love this product makes my hair soo shiny. Unfortunately it has been discontinued.i wish they would come back with it or something new but similar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a great hair product!, January 3, 2012
Seriously! Finally something that works on my hair and smoothes it out. It works best on straightened hair. Put about a dime size in your palm and start at your ends and then work your hands through the rest of your hair. Not greasy at all. Just silky! I will continue to use the White Tea Serum for life as long as I can find it to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing hair!, December 12, 2011
This is a great product. I do wish it was a bigger size, but over all it makes my hair soft and shiney. Because I can't buy it in stores, I love that amazon had to offer and that it was the real deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its magic, April 24, 2011
I use this product after drying my hair and it I have no friz after. My hair is nice and smooth. You only need a little to go a long way.

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY WITH SCRUPLES !, December 12, 2010
A family owned business for over a quarter of a century SCRUPLES is committed to offering only the best in hair care. Long a favorite of cosmetologists it is also available to the public.

One of our favorites from their line is SCRUPLES WHITE TEA MAGICAL SERUM. Infused with rare White Tea Leaf extract, Orange Flower Extract, and Orange Oil the Serum restores silkiness and body while at the same time protecting hair from harmful environmental hazards.

We like to use this with a heated tool. After massaging a small amount through hair (ours is short) we simply blow dry for a soft do with added fullness or we first dry and then use a curling iron.

Having tried using the Serum with wet and dry hair our preference is for use with wet hair but have also found it effective on dry hair to give hair some extra zip for an evening out.

Scruples White Tea Magical Serum (5 oz)
$23.35