5.0 out of 5 stars What a great idea!, March 11, 2013
Stylish and useful, makes o-ring replacement a breeze. Planning to get more to give up as presents for my divebuddies!

5.0 out of 5 stars handy, September 20, 2013
Handy but I rarely use it (I have a save a dive kit that I have with me). Also great if you enjoy being stopped by security asking "does this open?"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product but watch out for TSA, June 30, 2014
Shark Bait (Lexington, SC USA) - See all my reviews
I once blew the O-ring overboard out of the tank valve on a zodiac 500 miles away from the nearest dive shop in the Sea of Cortez. Couldn't use that tank the rest of the trip. Since then, I always have spare O-rings stashed away in my gear and this Dive Kit is perfect. It has a good selection of different size O-rings, not just the standard tank O-ring. The little tank "case" that everything fits in is actually machined aluminum and should last for years. I keep it clipped to a ring in my regulator bag. One provision. The base of the tank unscrews and there is a brass "spike" (tool) mounted in the center to allow for removal of O-rings. It's pointy and sharp. That's the reason for the seemingly overbuilt machined aluminum case. I am absolutely certain TSA will confiscate the entire thing if I tried to take it through carry on. Since I normally always carry on my regulator when I fly, I'll have to be careful to remove this O-ring dive kit from my regulator bag and put it in checked baggage. It's not a problem with this particular item and it's not a problem when I drive on a dive trip but it is one more thing to remember.

5.0 out of 5 stars This saved my dive, June 11, 2014
Saved my dive as others didn't have a spare. It come with all 3 sizes and it is a cheap and great to have, i just attach it to my bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice kit, January 20, 2014
Good little kit bought for my bro in law for a present in addition to some other things.he seemed to like it

5.0 out of 5 stars tank o-rings, January 7, 2014
good product a must have for any dive kit. we all know how they go out at the wrong time. came delivered as promised. made a great stocking stuffer for my daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, August 3, 2013
Robson Netto (Curitiba, Brazil) - See all my reviews
It's a good choice to keep an extra pairs of O-rings with you. It's made with good materials and nice looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, July 22, 2013
This is great to have on hand for diving. It's compact and I just clipped it to my dive bag so I always ave extra rings. Great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool keychain with a purpose, February 20, 2013
I like the scuba tank design of this o-ring kit. It makes for an interesting keychain and a handy place to store o-rings to ensure I always have a spare. I also like the built in o-ring tool. Keeps it inside the tank where it is always accessible but I don't have to wiry about it poking a hole in stuff or breaking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, December 23, 2012
A cute container for spare o rings. More o rings than I hope to ever need. A great gift or add-on to other gifts for a recent SCUBA grad.

Rate and Discover Movies