Scunci Effortless Beauty Large No-damage Elastics, Assorted Sizes, 36 Count
- Soft metal free elastic for no-damage hold
- Hold ponytails tight while working or playing
- Easy to take with you for instant style change
- 36 pack ensures you always have one on hand
- 2 thicknesses in basic black for instant chic
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- Inexpensive. A dollar a dozen, hard to beat that!
- No metal parts to tug on your hair
- Good color for dark hair
- After a few uses the hair tie starts to stretch to the point of having little elasticity
I wear my hair in a pony tail or bun nearly every day, and I like my hair pulled back tight. I try to wrap the tie around my ponytail at least 4 times, and my ponytail is almost 2 inches in diameter. So I usually alternate between four different ties over a month or so. Giving a break between uses seems to extend their lives.
- To keep shoelace loops from flopping, weave these into the lattice of laces instead of tucking the loops under the front span of shoelace.
- The Velcro seals on cell phone holsters will grow weak over time. These will keep them from falling open while not greatly impeding access.
- Nite-Ize phone holsters have a flat pocket behind the main holster pouch, between it and the rotating clip. This pocket is sized for a phone battery, but doesn't have any way to prevent the battery from slipping out. A small daisy-chain of these will do that.
- Clip-on bike tail lights will fall off when clipped to backpacks, messenger bags, etc. These make great lanyards to keep them from falling completely off.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i think i got these as an add on item, can't remember. Either way, with 3 girls in the house, we have lots of hair and are always losing hair ties. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Edward Alan Mullins
I like that it's elastic and that it doesn't cause any harm on my hair and even on my hands.Published 5 days ago by Mary Kay Sharpe
These are okay. I didn't realize they were NOT all the same width. They give you 3 different styles of band.Published 5 days ago by Better Yourself
a good product for a good price. the colors are nice, they seem to hold up well, everything you need from a hair band.Published 7 days ago by Brad Norman