Fish-n-Map Sea of Cortez Charts - South: Loreto to Cabo San Lucas features underwater contours for easy structure fishing off the southeast coast of Baja California Sur, Mexico along with other features for fishing, boating, swimming, or camping.
Fish-n-Map Company produces bathymetric fishing maps useful to fishermen, boaters, and campers. Featuring GPS locations, these are convenient fishing maps that last!
Fish-n-Map Company's underwater topography maps are printed on a water-proof, tear-resistant plastic material for durability in the field and are folded to 9"x4". When opened, the maps are approximately 3'x2' in size and printed on both sides.
Fish-n-Map Company's maps include extensive and detailed legends that guide you through valuable information such as;
* Gulf of California Fishing Strategy
* Known Fish Species
* Underwater Bottom Conditions
* Depth Contours
* Boat Ramp Locations
* River Inlets, Feeder Creeks, & Canals
* Submerged Brush & Rock Reefs
* Longitude & Latitude Grid
* Campgrounds & Restrooms
* Lodging, Groceries, & Fuel
* RV Hook-ups, Showers, & Lodging
* Suggested Fishing Locations
* and more...
These maps will not only improve your fishing trip, but your entire outdoor experience.
Two-sided, self-cover, waterproof folded map.
* Sea of Cortez (South) = 1:334k
* Loreto Area = 1:160k
* Isla Espírito Santo = 1:187,817
* Cabo San Lucas = 1:167k
Contours = 30'
Water Type = Salt
* Folded = 4" × 9"
* Unfolded = 36" × 24"