Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

Format: Misc. Supplies|Change

on February 6, 2001
There are ten fascinating tattoos of sea creatures in this little book. There's an ultra-colorful blue crab, a stately nautilus, a sprawling octopus, a graceful zebra lionfish, a lovely little blue spotted stingray, an ephemeral sea nettle, a tiny anemone, a sturdy northern sea star, a spiky northern lobster, and a whelk shell.
on July 16, 2013
my zebra fish tattoo is still in mint condition after being applied to my inner arm for an entire day! no peeling or rubbing off. it applied easily and quickly following the directions and has not crinkled or warped.

included sea creatures are: northern lobster, sea nettle, northern sea star, octopus, blue spotted stingray, zebra fish, whelk, nautilus, sea anemone, and blue crab. ten in total. they range in size from ~3/4"-3". each tattoo is a vibrant illustration, some with very nuanced pigment in a watercolor style (especially the blue crab, which is green, red, orange, and blue).
on April 9, 1997
My three-year old boy got this as a birthday
present. Once he saw it demonstrated on
"daddy's" stomach (i.e., one temporary tattoo
applied), he wanted one. We add one new tattoo
each five days or so, just as the previous
one wears out. He loves them, is learning the
names of sea creatures and giggles like crazy
when asked to show off his "lobster" or his "nautilus". I'm here to buy another copy!
on January 13, 2013
Great for pre-school kids who always want a tatoo since they see other kids with them, and since my grandson loves any type of fish, whales, dolphins, dino's, these fit the bill. Can't find anything like this locally.
on July 15, 2015
These are beautiful tattoos. I got these to put in the thank you bags for my daughter mermaid birthday. They are a very nice quality picture and was transferred to the skin very easily. All the kids seem to really like them :)
on September 23, 2015
These usually are fantastic, but this particular one came to us stuck to the plastic paper and so they were just trashed. Couldn't even use one of them. :(
on June 7, 2014
We used these for a six-year-old's birthday and we were very pleased with the beautiful colors and details. They were a hit!
on February 8, 2012
I ordered these tattoos for a kiddo birthday party and was very impressed with the color, detail, and quality of them. All the kids loved them, and the parents at the party kept commenting on these being the best novelty tattoos they had seen. Will order from this company again for other themed parties.
on July 26, 2011
We bought this sea creatures tattoos after trying the shark ones and I must say they are of great quality ;D looks realistic and durable ;)
on September 5, 2011
These were a huge hit. I got them to put in the treat bags for the kid's at my son's birthday parties and the kid's loved them.