A bigger version of our smallest boat, the SE8 makes a great and truly portable yacht tender. Easy to carry, assemble and row. With it's small deflated size it can be carried in a small car truck and can be handled easily by one person. You'll find no end to the different ways you can use this boat.
Lightweight, affordable, and extremely versatile, Sea Eagle's SE-8 Motormount boat is perfect for a host of water-based activities. The inflatable boat, which works with both small gas and electric motors or good old-fashioned oars, is light enough to carry to nearby lakes and ponds for fishing or camping trips, but tough enough to withstand ocean or river currents. Want to use it as a yacht tender or skin-diving vessel? Not a problem. It even stands up to Class III whitewater rapids. And despite its large size, the Motormount is surprisingly easy to row, especially with two people rowing at the same time.
The standard package of the Motormount comes with both a high seat and a rowing seat, along with a pair of oars for efficient transport (a Fisherman's Dream package with a motor mount and floorboard set is also available). Other details include a 33 mm polykrylar exterior, high-frequency welded seams, three deluxe one-way valves, four molded oarlocks, a foot pump, and a repair kit.
The Motormount boat, which carries as many as three adults and up to 950 pounds, measures 115 by 56 inches (W x L) and weighs 32 pounds. It's also backed by a three-year warranty.
- Exterior: 9' 7" x 4' 8"
- Interior: 6' 2" x 2' 4"
- Deflated: 24" x 21" x 8"
- Tube Diameter: 15"
- Capacity: Three adults or 950 pounds
- Weight: 32 pounds (hull only), 60 pounds (with floorboards and motormount)
- Chambers: Five (main, upper safety chamber, motormount support, two in floor)
- Material: 33 mil Polykrylar
- Seam: High frequency weld
- Floor: Inflatable (optional wooden floorboards)
- Air Valves: Three, deluxe one way
- Engine Capacity: 3 hp gas (35 pounds maximum weight) or up to 74 pounds thrust electric
- Inflation time: 10 minutes