The PaddleSki can be used for everything from kayaking to sailing to fishing.
The PaddleSki owes its durability to its 1,000-denier fabric tubes and quadruple-thickness overlapped seams. How tough is the PaddleSki? In torture testing, Sea Eagle pounded it mercilessly with the claw of a claw hammer to no effect. The reinforced hull material can easily bump into a dock with no ill effects. Best of all for frequent boaters, the PaddleSki packs easily in a car trunk, so you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars on a roof rack or thousands on a trailer, nor do you have to sacrifice half your garage for winter storage. Other details include three aluminum yokes that create a rigid structure, two skegs for directional stability, six D-rings to secure the seats, two rear carrying handles, and a bow handle.
This pro package comes with a number of convenient accessories for your PaddleSki, including two 8-foot paddles, two tall-back seats, a foot pump, and a bow storage bag.
- Capacity: 2 adults or 650 pounds
- Chambers: 2 (port and starboard)
- Material: 1,000-denier reinforced
- Seam: Quadruple overlap
- Floor: 1,000-denier reinforced
- Air valves: Recessed one way
- Engine capacity: 55-pound thrust electric or 3-horsepower gas
- Inflation time: 7 minutes
- Interior dimensions: 12 feet 6 inches by 1 foot 4 inches
- Exterior dimensions: 14 feet by 3 feet 3 inches
- Deflated dimensions: 38 by 19 by 10 inches
- Tube diameter: 14 inches
- Weight: 41 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years