Designed specifically with fishing in mind, the 285 FPB is equipped with two built-in rod holders and has an aluminum step bench/footrest for support and a clip-on stow pouch to keep you organized. The boat rows forward or backwards with the included oars and when the oars are not in use they are kept handy and secure with oar keepers. If you'd rather go with a motor, the 285 FPB can be outfitted with an optional mount that accepts an electric or a three-horsepower gas motor.
Weighing in at 42 pounds, the 285 FPB is designed for portability and easy assembly to get you out on the water quickly. The boat packs down into a compact 12-by-12-by-14-inch package and sets up in approximately four minutes with the included foot pump. The 285 FBP is NMMA certified and carries a 3-year bow to stern warranty against manufacturer's defects.
The 285 Frameless Pontoon Boat comes with a carry bag, pump, and repair kit included.
- NMMA Certified
- Inflation and Assembly time: 4 minutes
- Full fabric floor
- Aluminum step bench/footrest
- Four carry handles
- Two built in rod-holders
- Repair kit and instructions included
- 3-year bow to stern warranty against defects
- Interior dimensions: 6 feet, 2 inches by 1 foot, 4 inches
- Exterior dimensions: 9 by 4 feet
- Deflated dimensions: 24 by 14 by 12 inches
- Tube diameter: 16 inches
- Passenger capacity: 1 person
- Weight capacity: 450 pounds
- Weight: 42 pounds
- Chambers: 2
- Seam Construction: Quadruple Overlap
- Floor: 1000 Denier Reinforced
- Air Valves: Recessed One Way
- Engine Capacity: 3 horse power (45 pounds maximum) or 55 pound thrust
- Speed Estimates: 5 to 7 miles per hour with gas, 3 to 4 miles per hour with electric
What's in the Box?
285 Frameless Pontoon Boat, inflatable seat, foot pump, oar set, clip on stow pouch, carry bag, repair kit, instructions