The SE370 inflatable kayak packs down to fit in a storage bag, but has cargo space for camping supplies for several days. An inflatable kayak can be used for fishing, yacht tending or skin diving. For river runners, the Sea Eagle 370 can handle up to class three whitewater. In many ways, this is the easiest to use, the most versatile and the most fun inflatable kayak that we sell.
At 32 pounds, you can take this 2-person inflatable kayak just about anywhere--down the river, on the lake, or even out to sea. It will hold up to 500 pounds and carry two adults and gear, but only requires one person to carry it to and from the water. You can even take your dog out with you--the rugged Polykrylar hull is tough enough to withstand dog paws and claws. The SE370 packs down to fit in a storage bag, but has cargo space to hold camping supplies for several days. An inflatable canoe can be used for fishing, yacht tending or skin diving. For river runners, this kayak can handle up to class III whitewater.
The SE370 features an extra thick 33 millimeter Polykrylar hull, I-beam construction floor for extra rigidity, inflatable spray skirts, removable inflatable front and rear seat, front and rear rope handles, and a self-bailing drain valve (a handy feature on white water rivers or in ocean surf). Two molded skegs provide great tracking and speed and allows your kayak to track smoothly across the water to maximize your paddling effort. High-frequency welded seams are welded with 10,000 volts of power that ensure the fusion of the material into one solid piece to ensure this boat lives a long life. Remarkably stable, durable, and portable, this lightweight kayak is a convenient choice for any paddler.
What's in the Box?
The package includes kayak, two canoe seats, foot pump, oar set, carry bag, repair kit, and instructions.
2-person inflatable kayak, oar set, foot pump, two canoe seats, carry bag, repair kit, and instructions. Features:
- 2-person inflatable kayak
- NMMA Certified
- Self bailing drain valve
- Three deluxe one-way valves
- Lashed down inflatable spray skirts
- I-beam construction floor
- 2 skegs on the bottom for better tracking & speed
- Pressure gauge and repair kit
- Bow & stern grab line
- Interior: 10 feet, 8 inches by 1 foot, 1 inch
- Exterior: 12 feet, 6 inches by 2 feet, 10 inches
- Deflated: 31 by 19 by 8 inches
- Tube Diameter: 9 inches
- Capacity: 3 persons or 650 pounds
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Chambers: 3 (port, starboard and floor)
- Material: 38 mil PolyKrylor (K80 PVC)
- Seam: High-frequency welded
- Floor: Inflatable I-beam construction
- Air Valves: 5 deluxe 1-way
- Inflation & Assembly time: 8 minutes