5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like nail polish, but much quicker
I'm a chemist and deal with caustic chemicals every day; it's very hard to find anything that can stand up to the abuse I put my hands and nails through.

~The hand lotion is very nice. It doesn't smell very strongly and leaves my hands feeling soft for most the day. It does take a few minutes to truly soak in, but there's no greasy residue when it does...
Published on June 25, 2007 by Stephanie

2.0 out of 5 stars Costly product for partial quality
Published on December 2, 2008 by Aidy

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like nail polish, but much quicker, June 25, 2007
This review is from: Seacret nail kit:Vanilla and coconut (Health and Beauty)

~The emery board is a nice one, but fairly run of the mill, I'd consider it an extra for the kit, but not the highlight.

~I love the cuticle oil. It's very light weight and has really helped heal my cracked and flaky cuticles in just a few weeks.

~Finally, I save the best for last: the buffer block. I've used similar products in the past, but this is the first one I've used that actually leaves my nails so shiny that they look like I've got wet nail polish on them. Even my clear coat nail polish isn't this shiny. With me, the polish lasts about 3-5 days (depending on what kind of chemicals I'm dealing with at work), but it's a real cinch to buff it back up if I feel like it.

Basically I'd highly recommend this product to my friends, but then they'd know the secret behind my nice nails.

2.0 out of 5 stars Costly product for partial quality, December 2, 2008
Aidy (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seacret nail kit:Vanilla and coconut (Health and Beauty)
After reading some of the other reviews here, I'm guessing the authors have never before used cuticle oil or ever had their nails buffed professionally. The cuticle oil given with this product is basic, run of the mill, cuticle oil which can also be purchased in a beauty supply store. Same with the buffer. I bought the set and I agree that the products work well together. However, paying $60 for the kit is too much. Even paying $60 for two kits is overpriced.

A basic beauty supply store (not a drug store or supermarket) would have the same quality products for much less. You're better off buying a good buffer and cuticle oil at a beauty supply store then purchasing a creamy lotion in the scent you prefer. You'll get the same results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Product, be careful where you purchase, November 6, 2007
Bayne (Honolulu, HI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seacret nail kit:Vanilla and coconut (Health and Beauty)
My wife and I also purchased the seacret nail kits from a salesperson in the mall. The products are great quality. I was an aircraft mechanic for the last 10 years. Those years left my hands abused, dry, and callused. After a 10 minute demonstration I was completely sold. Everything we bought works exactly as the salesman claimed, and still does. I believe we got lucky in that our agreed price on 2 kits came out slightly less than what amazon sells the kit for. Please, be very careful what you agree to pay. The product is worth buying but it may take some research and or haggling to get the best deal possible.

3.0 out of 5 stars amazon rocks!, July 31, 2007
This review is from: Seacret nail kit:Vanilla and coconut (Health and Beauty)
I bought several items from this line at the mall. I like them a lot but was VERY sorry I bought them at the mall since the Amazon prices are WAY better!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's All About The Buffing Block..., August 27, 2007
Julie (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I got "sold" on this product at a kiosk at a local mall. I didn't buy it at the time because I was turned off by the hard sell. But, my one nail (the one on which the product was tested) was so super shiny for weeks after, I started getting non-buyers remorse. So, I found this product online and bought it right away. The only real reason to buy this kit is for the buffing block. It is totally worth it because, if you do it right, you can make your nails so shiny, they look like they have clear polish on them. It's true! Unfortunately, you cannot buy the block separately. But, you can always use the lotion, right? I bought the same kit for my Mom and she loves the lotion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product, Don't Buy At The Mall!!!, July 11, 2008
This review is from: Seacret nail kit:Vanilla and coconut (Health and Beauty)
Bought this at the mall at a kiosk after she demonstrated it to me (I went there to get a face product) because the block alone was absolutely wonderful with my nails (really shiny without a product on them). HOWEVER, I paid $60 for a box and got one free, and this was supposedly a discount. For two boxes it was a discount, but how she pitched it sounded as though this is the price for one.

Honestly, I just wanted the block which works really, REALLY well and you can buy that here separately for far cheaper. I would recommend this product, BUT do your research on prices first!

1.0 out of 5 stars Buffing block does work, but.....!, October 15, 2009
I too am always tormented at the mall kiosk. The last time I was there he tried to sell the set for $49.00 and when I refused, he very quietly told me not to tell anyone, but he would sell me 2 for $25.00. Sounded good, but thank God I am so skeptical I had to go home and check Ebay. I picked up 2 of the buffing blocks for $12.00 and I've only used them once and it is wonderful, but I guess per other reviewers it doesn't last long. I will definitely look for a cheaper version when mine don't work anymore. Anyway, after reading the other reviewers, they are a dishonest group and I will not give them my time anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great nail product, January 3, 2007
What Jules has to say (Glendale, Arizona United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seacret nail kit:Vanilla and coconut (Health and Beauty)
I love this kit. All the items are good quality and you'll love how your nails turn out smoooth and shiny!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip Off!!!, November 10, 2008
sian "Sian" (Laguna Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seacret nail kit:Vanilla and coconut (Health and Beauty)
Do NOT buy products from this company! Shopping mall Kiosk vendors give out telephone numbers which are actually fax numbers, and dramatically overcharge consumers - over $100.00 - as they lie about the purity and safety of their products. Head office refuses responsibility of any kind and refuses to give out names or numbers of company owners or management. This Israeli company and its salespeople are purely out to dupe you of as much money as possible and refuse return of products unless you buy directly from their website. Note that the company has a core promise written on their website stating that their business is conducted with honesty, integrity, no deceit and transparent ethical business pratice! Check out company website and see for yourself and good luck if you have any skin reactions from the products or ask for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the price...but get two sets, June 22, 2008
This review is from: Seacret nail kit:Vanilla and coconut (Health and Beauty)
This product is really good - I LOVE the buffer. A friend of mine is a nail tech and she said that the buffer is one of the best that you can get. My mom and I got lured in by a guy at a mall kiosk and got the full treatment. He gave us a similar price than the amazon one, but then threw in a free set cause we were getting two. Then we looked at the salt scrub and got a similar deal. I think if you are going to get this product, try one of the mall places and see if you can get a couple of sets at a good price. We ended up getting three sets for $75.
I think that whatever you pay 25-50, this kit is definately worth it.

Also - if you go get this at the mall kiosk, ask if they will throw in extra buffer pads. They are sticky on the back so they can just peel off and be replaced. The guy that helped us gave us 2 sets of extra ones in case ours wear out.

Seacret nail kit:Vanilla and coconut
Out of stock