Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 19, 2016
died 6 months after the warranty expired...lame.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2016
No cables or hardware included.
Excellent. my motherboard (MSI Godlike Carbon) recognized the hard drive

In spanish

Excelente. mi tarjeta madre (MSI Godlike Carbon) reconocio el disco duro
on July 1, 2016
fit the bill, was what I was looking for
on June 29, 2016
Great HDD, great deal - BUT since I got this as an Amazon's Warehouse Deal (i.e., used), it was a bit of a hassle. Long story short, it had been formatted with multiple partitions and kept crashing my old Windows XP. Nothing I tried worked, but eventually I tested it on another PC, with Win7, and was able to read and re-format it. Just FYI for future buyers!
on June 25, 2016
There is absolutely no reason to buy this over the "bare drive" version as it DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY CABLES.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 18, 2016
Failed after less than one year of use. PCB controller board failed and now I can't get any of my data.

Don't buy this drive it you don't have too. Go with a HGST or WD brand...trust me...just don't buy this drive.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2016
got what I ordered ! and it worked as expected !
on June 10, 2016
Site says that the package contains both the cables and mounting hardware necessary, however the package does not. I paid $20 more to get the retail kit which included the hardware and I didn't receive it.
on June 7, 2016
I replaced a 5 year old RAID array with a single drive. Pretty tough to argue with.